• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Not doing well

OCDguy

OCDguy

I think if it were me I would ask myself what it is that is making me paranoid, and then work out what I can do to turn it around. I think I would also try going to bed a bit earlier, and stick to that time on a daily basis, probably adjusting my meal times too. Hope this helps :)

I

indigo6

I think if it were me I would ask myself what it is that is making me paranoid, and then work out what I can do to turn it around. I think I would also try going to bed a bit earlier, and stick to that time on a daily basis, probably adjusting my meal times too. Hope this helps :)
Seems being para is part of my mh condition/s. I know the focus is my privacy mainly. I dont like feeling encroached on or spotted. Its fuelled by real life. My neighbours have cameras that pick me up aswell. This bothers me, I dont like to be visible or tracked at all in any way.
Eating and sleeping routines are very important. I should take extra care right now. Thank you.

OCDguy

OCDguy

I used to be self-consious, well I still am I guess. Working on what makes me self-consious should help though... even if it means letting go, to a degree of conforming to other people's expectations...

I

indigo6

All of these that Ive listed are depression (bit of anx too) symptoms creeping back.
Like this morning I didnt want to get up even though I had somewhere good I had to go to. As I travelled I thought I didnt want to go. I dont think Ive thought that since around this time last year. Nothing has changed except me. I was watchng a film last night and though I had the time to I just coudnt be bothered with it.
Im making mistakes. I feel exhausted. It wont be long before Im staying in bed more. I cant stop it. I have to get ahead of it.
Im not feeling good roday at all. So tired. 2 things were said today and though they are highly likely innocent Im ruminating them, imagining theyre what they could be.

I

indigo6

I couldnt get up today. I did once Id decided I was goung to do a few things Id not planned to.
That seemed to be key.
I dont feel miraculously better but better than I did yesterday.
Im remembering sad events, I cried last night. I had strange dreams. Im missing some that are gone.

OCDguy

OCDguy

I hope you don't mind me saying so, but I get the impression you don't really have anything going on at the moment that inspires, or motivates you... because of this you might be spending more time self-analysing etc. where you wouldn't normally... Could that be a fair assumption :hug:

I

indigo6

Oh I do have stuff. Depressionn and anxiety dont care. neither does OCD, as you may know.