• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Not doing well

I

indigo6

Ive been having more and more sadness. Bad thoughts. Im off loading.I try to stay ok on here, well aware that I seem to dole out advice on how to be ok and not wanting to let others see the yo yo effect as its not going to help but I I just want to say it.
Having some bad days. More often. Tears.
Not saying its forever.
Im just so sad and feel myself detaching. Withdrawing.
Indigo :nod2:

Mario82

Mario82

Hi Indigo. You are a great poster and I hope you feel better soon, you deserve to be happy and to have people care about you and want you to be well. You've given me and others good support on here.
I get very sad sometimes as well. Quite often I just don't like myself. Hence, I know what it's like to be depressed.

I

indigo6

Thank you lots Mario. Thats very kind to say that.
Im sorry you get sad too, Have you noticed theres alot of people that dont like themselves but should, theres alot who should have a serious look at who they are but dont :hug:

Mario82

Mario82

Thank you lots Mario. Thats very kind to say that.
Im sorry you get sad too, Have you noticed theres alot of people that dont like themselves but should, theres alot who should have a serious look at who they are but dont :hug:
You're welcome. I am here for you to talk to here.

Yeah, some people are idiots but love themselves, whereas other people are decent people but just dislike themselves. I can have elements of arrogance sometimes but it's more to protect me from my insecurities, if that makes sense. Anyway, the topic isn't about me, it's about you. what has got you so sad? Are you able to pinpoint anything?

I

indigo6

Im a bit like that too Mario. I seem up or arrogant or confident to some. Sometimes.
It seems to have been gathering pace, Ive mentioned anxiety and ocd rearing its head, well sadness, I mean depression go with those 2. I hope Im not slipping backward. Im worried I am.

Mario82

Mario82

I understand Indigo, it really can be tough. I find life is something that some people either slide through or others (like us, with mental illnesses) find really hard and distressing. There's so much garbage going on in the world socially, politically, economically and culturally that it seems impossible to be happy, even if our own life isn't as affected by that as some other people's.

I

indigo6

I understand Indigo, it really can be tough. I find life is something that some people either slide through or others (like us, with mental illnesses) find really hard and distressing. There's so much garbage going on in the world socially, politically, economically and culturally that it seems impossible to be happy, even if our own life isn't as affected by that as some other people's.
Hard and distressing, you got that spot on. I never thought of that. I am distressed by the world, by the people, by behaviour. Like a barometer for vibes.
Next thing I know everything is poking at me. Things that happened or happen to me and every other living thing. Distressing, exhausting.

Mario82

Mario82

Hard and distressing, you got that spot on. I never thought of that. I am distressed by the world, by the people, by behaviour. Like a barometer for vibes.
Next thing I know everything is poking at me. Things that happened or happen to me and every other living thing. Distressing, exhausting.
I feel pretty similarly tbh, had enough of it. Last night I was lying in bed and wasn't even feeling that bad but was thinking about how I would like to check out of the game because the world is such a shit place full of scumbags.

M

Marianda

I just wish I could feel physically and mentally well and get a job and move forward. Yes i also feel that I want to check out of the game because the world, as @Mario82 says is full of scumbags. But unfortunately I have to wait until my time comes. In the meantime I want to feel well and be a productive person. Im tired of feeling depressed and I have these heartbeats that dont let me do anything. I feel tired all the time. I want to LIVE A HAPPY AND PRODUCTIVE LIFE AND I CANT. That brings me to tears every day.

Mario82

Mario82

I just wish I could feel physically and mentally well and get a job and move forward. Yes i also feel that I want to check out of the game because the world, as @Mario82 says is full of scumbags. But unfortunately I have to wait until my time comes. In the meantime I want to feel well and be a productive person. Im tired of feeling depressed and I have these heartbeats that dont let me do anything. I feel tired all the time. I want to LIVE A HAPPY AND PRODUCTIVE LIFE AND I CANT. That brings me to tears every day.
Yeah I know that feeling Marianda, it's really tough when you wanna be happy and productive but just can't

OCDguy

OCDguy

I want to LIVE A HAPPY AND PRODUCTIVE LIFE AND I CANT. That brings me to tears every day.
May I be so bold and ask what is preventing you from living the life you want :hug:

M

Marianda

May I be so bold and ask what is preventing you from living the life you want :hug:
Suffering from constant depression and anxiety, not finding a job, multiple family problems, living in a country which I hate and lately a problem with my heart that makes me feel tired all the time. Basically i feel i dont belong to this world.

I

indigo6

Were all feeling this way, its all we have, to know were not alone in how we see and think.
I know from your sensitivities that youre all worth alot unyet as usual just not getting what you deserve. Its a strange twist.
I can tell you now I know of people that are insensitive and full of crap and they are flying.
Lifestyle issues @Marianda ..can relate and without really registering it, dont they weigh a lot.

Mario82

Mario82

Were all feeling this way, its all we have, to know were not alone in how we see and think.
I know from your sensitivities that youre all worth alot unyet as usual just not getting what you deserve. Its a strange twist.
I can tell you now I know of people that are insensitive and full of crap and they are flying.
Yeah you're right, it's sick and twisted and there's no justice in this world. I just can't make head nor tail of it. I thought, am I really THAT mentally ill? Since it seems impossible to be at peace in this world if you have any sort of sensitivity or thinking.