• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

not doing good

L

lonelyandlost

Im not doing too good :(
I just want to get the kids fed, bathed and get them to bed, I can't carry on like this, I give in
I have SH but more than usual too I can usually control it, but I couldn't tonight.
I am lost and alone

S

shelly

don't be hard on youself

I do the same its hard when your not feling well to remain calm, don't beat yourself up about about it, I usually give mine a cuddle and say sorry I snapped but Im not feling to good. I hope your feling a little better now x

L

lonelyandlost

Thank you for the reply, I am feeling completely out of it. I cannot go on and feel my body and mind has jut given in now.
I don't even want to reach Monday when my key worker is back.

S

shelly

Hi

How do you fel completely out of it ? Is it your meds??? I hope you feel better soon x

L

lonelyandlost

No, I'm not on meds my GP doesn't want the reponcibility of them as I have take a few Od's

I jut feel the more need to re take them all again and then I don't have to face tomorrow. The pressure is just way too much :(

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi, if you are home alone and noone to talk too, and feel the urge tosh or od anytime feel phone Samaritans - 08457 909090 or www.samaritans.org.

Nhs Direct on 0845 4647

:grouphug:

L

lonelyandlost

Thanks
I have dialled the number of Samaritans twice, but have put phone down, I haven't confidence to speak, maybe try later, I am scared, i cant face tomorrow

W

wilzy

Dear lonelyandlost,
That must be really frustrating not being able to get your kids sorted for the day while you are experiencing those feelings. Sorry to ask, but what is "SH"?

Calling Samaritans, or any phone counselling service for that matter, can require quite an effort just picking up the phone... so you did well to do that!

Hope your day has gotten a little better.

- Michael

Badger

Badger

Dear lonelyandlost,
That must be really frustrating not being able to get your kids sorted for the day while you are experiencing those feelings. Sorry to ask, but what is "SH"?

Calling Samaritans, or any phone counselling service for that matter, can require quite an effort just picking up the phone... so you did well to do that!

Hope your day has gotten a little better.

- Michael
Michael, SH is short of self harm or self harming.

L

lonelyandlost

Sorry Michael for not answering, Thank you badger :)

Well I am here, didn't want Monday to come. I have lost today, in the fact I really don't know what really happened.
The keyworker came today and brought the male pysch but I let her in and fell into another big panic attack.

I don't think he even crossed the doorstep, but was in too much of a panic to know, the next minute I know my key worker was at the door saying 'see you then'

That was all at 9.30am and it is now 2.10pm and I have only just started to come round from it, I have also realised that I have SH'd somewhere through the morning.
I am scared I was rude to him and even her, I don't remember anything, I don't even know if we made an appointment for her to come to the house again or not. :(

I seem to have lost the last 4 1/2 hours and I don't know what I have done in them, all I know is my leg hurt bad now

W

wilzy

No problem lonelyandlost - and WOW, that's quit a morning you had. Ever experienced that before?

L

lonelyandlost

No, never had that experience before and it has really scared me. I do have a lot of panic attacks and they do seem to be getting worse, but they seem to appear if I have any sort of appointment or have to go out anywhere

I think I am going to try and ring my key worker I think. I need to sort this out, also sort of if I agreed to anything while she was here.

I haven't stopped crying yet, I don't know where it is all coming from. I am going to have to pull myself together a bit as I have to collect the kids from school in 20 mins

S

shelly

Hiya

I hope your feeling a little better now. Shelly

W

wilzy

Raising this with your key worker is a great idea. Perhaps it is something that can be done over the phone instead of an in person meeting.

I hope you had some success with getting the kids.