Not been able to make people understand me

L

Loujane

I suffer with depression and anxiety it's been there since I was a kid but as the years have gone on it's got worse due to bereavement and loss and everything else that life got to throat you when I was young I always felt like I wasn't loved now in my adults years I've fallen in love with someone who don't treat me very good or should I say when it suits him you really don't understand what I go through on a daily basis my body aches my eyes sting and back and forward to the toilet all the time weak bladder can't sleep I'm a size 8 and I haven't eaten for 2 days I just don't want to put anything in my mouth at night-time my legs twitch don't know if anyone else gets this but I think it's called restless legs I am feeling so low at the moment unknown to everyone how bad it really is as they are so used to seeing me cry they don't know what's inside
I meant limber with the moment and we know what to do been staring at a blank TV for 3 hours I just wish people would understand more there is no support me at home I have no one to talk to Docter he keeps telling me to go counselling but I don't want to I've tried it and it wasn't for me I can opener properly and the things that I did tell her was just the service my brain is like an ocean with really bad waves sorry for the long message I just want know if anyone else understands me

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
I have depression, and restless legs. Counselling isn't for everybody. Have you tried medication? I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope it helps being on the forum.
I hope your feeling better very soon
Take care

L

Loujane

Thank you finally someone who knows what restless legs it is so annoying isn't it
X

L

Loujane

Due to feeling really down yesterday spelling wasnt good xx soz

L

Loujane

Hi,
I have depression, and restless legs. Counselling isn't for everybody. Have you tried medication? I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope it helps being on the forum.
I hope your feeling better very soon
Take care
Thank you my lovely
I've been waiting for somebody to talk to who has depression you are the first person to message me did have a message off somebody privately but they tried telling me what didn't help made me quite upset was going to give up on this webpage feel like I'm a burden to everyone these days
Your reply meant a lot thank you

pepecat

pepecat

Restless legs are a right pain in the.... legs, aren't they?! I get it when I'm tired and the only solution is to go to bed. And it's WAY worse when the weather is hot. I've been known to sit in a cold bath at 2am to stop the urges to move my legs. Ugh.
Some people think it's lack of potassium that can contribute, so getting that in your diet would be good.
I think some medication can also make restless legs worse as well - are you taking any meds at the moment?

What was it about counselling that you found hard? It's not an easy thing to do, but sometimes you just don't click with the counsellor, or it's not the right time for it. Some people get with it better than others.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Thank you finally someone who knows what restless legs it is so annoying isn't it
X
I've found wearing comfy padded slippers helps. I hate it when I can't sleep because of my legs.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Thank you my lovely
I've been waiting for somebody to talk to who has depression you are the first person to message me did have a message off somebody privately but they tried telling me what didn't help made me quite upset was going to give up on this webpage feel like I'm a burden to everyone these days
Your reply meant a lot thank you
Thanks, your message is really kind. Your not a burden, and can't help being ill.
Take care