Not Again..

A

ALifetimeOfRecovery

When I was young, I used to get these horrible panic attacks. Along with extreme anxiety being around a lot of people. If standing at a long checkout I could get dizzy and pass out, happened many times. As I grew older the panic disappeared. I have not experienced anything like those again.. until last week. I am 63! Nothing I can remember triggered it. I just got really panicky and anxious and started to feel dizzy. Luckily I was right next to my bed so I lay down on my bed until it passed. I had a few minor dizzy spells and minor anxiety but nothing serious and now it seems to have disappeared. I am doing many things that are positive for my health but is it possible that it just came back to tell me.." remember when you used to pass out and fall down?" Like a mean trick? :unsure: I do have PTSD but it is not the same thing..

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Dear ALifetimeOfRecovery,

It must be so annoying/disconcerting to suddenly have this issue at 63. I am 61, so I can relate. I sincerely hope you don't fall down and hurt yourself.

F

Fancyharm

I wonder what has started it off again. See your doctor and try to get counselling. Or pay for counselling if you can afford it.

I hope you get it sorted out soon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia Forum 3