• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Not accomplishing my goals because of depression makes me more depressed

• Thread starter Gigglypuff sad inside
  • Start date
Gigglypuff sad inside

Gigglypuff sad inside

Knowing that I won't ever do good makes me more depressed.
I wish I had a life where I could do the "self care" and treat myself nicely to deal with depression instead it just keeps making my life worse?
Like I'm not in a great environment and if I don't move out quick it'll possibly permanently destroy my life
And it's so scary
I hate when people say "take it one moment at a time" or "do a small good thing daily"

I'm not saying it's a bad advice
But it's just not helpful when you wake uo everyday worrying about living an awful life which is controlled my other people and they'll simply force you to do every thing unless you move out and become self independent. Which is hard enough because I can't make myself study to be able to move out for college.

This will sound so so so shallow but
I hate knowing I had potential
I was the best student always
Both in academics and art activities.
And here I am
Failing and with no hobbies.

It makes me angry that people around me have failed me.
My parents who refuse to help me and keep blaming me for everything.
My uncle who once inspired me to be a doctor... Refuse to take my depression seriously dispite being a doctor himself... It was the worst betrayal of all time when he didn't believed me.
The counsellors I've secretly tried to reach out too
The doctors I've snuck out to see
My teachers who I asked for help.
Every single person.
Everyone just told me to "suck it up" "it's fine life contains both good and bad moments"

Why do asian people freaking suck so much when it comes to understanding mental health and emotions.
Dispite all of them wanting to be a doctor none of them have any freaking clue what it's about or how to even care for another human.
All they care about is their abusive culture and their god awful money and perfect lives.

I honestly hate everyone around me from the depths of my heart.

Yet I hate myself more

K

karl7

hey gigglypuff, have you ever heard of group hostels....these are places where mentally ill folk can live together in a commune as such where you can focus on personal development and getting better mentally....id look in to it,

wollie

wollie

Hi Gigglypuff.
I can understand some of what your going through I want to live alone because people around me don't understand, I'm sorry you are having such a tough time at your age

Gigglypuff sad inside

Gigglypuff sad inside

hey gigglypuff, have you ever heard of group hostels....these are places where mentally ill folk can live together in a commune as such where you can focus on personal development and getting better mentally....id look in to it,
Hello thank you for letting me know I've never heard of thsoe I looked them up and we don't have any such thing unfortunately 😔 but still thank you :hug::thx:

Gigglypuff sad inside

Gigglypuff sad inside

Hi Gigglypuff.
I can understand some of what your going through I want to live alone because people around me don't understand, I'm sorry you are having such a tough time at your age
Hello thank you and I'm so sorry you're going through the same thing 😞 ❤💕