not a good time

M

madwife

Well this has not been the best few days. Yesterday I cut quite bad and had to see the nurse to get it checked. Now I just keep wanting to od. I have taken a few extra tabs last night and this morning. I just want to sleep or run away and have some time just for me. I don't want to leave my kids but I can't cope with everything else. I don't understand why I can't do it and that is even more frustrating.
Big sad crazy face :(

Pixie37

Pixie37

Hiya,

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. Do you have any friends or family you could stay with for a while to give you a break?

Pixie :)

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hello,

things sometimes get too much to cope with - try to think about the good times you have had and put yourself first for a change, try not to hurt yourself anymore and try to keep things on a level. I really hope you can come through this things do change and move on, something good could just be waiting round the corner for you

KS
x

M

madwife

Thank-you for replying. I have felt a lot better today tho maybe a little agitated. Have annoyed my neighbour by continually clicking my fingers and pacing around. I still want to od, totally as a cry for help. I would not want my family to know anything tho. Unfortunately I don't have anywhere I could go for a break, really wish I did :-S

amathus

amathus

Hi,
Sorry to hear about this, please don't try od'ing, it may end up being more of a problem than a cry for help..
could you maybe talk to you're gp? It is good to hear that you feel a bit better today, has there been any particular reason for this that
will continue to help you?

Keep posting if it helps, I'm sure there will be folks around to support you...

Do take care,
qf.

cadence

cadence

can so relate atm, can u try distracting?
cad

M

madwife

Hey thanks again for your replies, distractions get harder late at night I find. I don't know what's going on in my head, I have taken a bit extra tonight (sorry all) I guess I should talk to my gp in the morning. Sorry for bothering anyone xxx

Fluffymum

Fluffymum

I don't want to leave my kids but I can't cope with everything else. I don't understand why I can't do it and that is even more frustrating.
Big sad crazy face :(
I completely agree and feel the same as this hun, no other words really but I hope you feel better soon, I too had to see a nurse and found it really helped the injury to heal with proper care so at least that's something good out of it all. Feel better soon xx

Pixie37

Pixie37

I hope you manage to get help from a gp today. You can also call the Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90 they are open 24 hours a day and keep talking here.

M

madwife

I have chickened out of seeing gp today, I feel like I am wasting their time cos I knew what I was doing so should suffer the consequences. I have a banging headache today and have been sleepy and shivery. Hey Ho another day goes by!
Sorry for moaning on here xxx

Pixie37

Pixie37

I'm sorry you found it too hard today. I do think its best that you see a gp as an emergency. Its their job to help you and you deserve that help. And we are all here to support you. I'm really glad you are talking to us :hug:

M

madwife

Thank-you pixie, I feel relatively chilled atm so am gonna try n stay safe tonight. Thank-you xxxx

M

madwife

Bloomin useless gp practice. Would only qlet me see a healthcare assistant to dress a new wound. She didn't have a clue what to do and completely missed the point that there may be something wrong! Tried calling crisis team who seemed well annoyed I had called, not so helpful :-S

So I face a weekend ..... I hope the weather is good and then I can let the kids play out. Am sorely tempted to jump in the car and disappear, how I crave for the world to stop cos I want to get off