• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Not a good day

kathrina

kathrina

Today started as a good day but now the evening has come and is now a bad day. I hate myself so much today. When will I ever get a whole week where I do not get this one day ok the next not. I'm so unhappy.

:cry2:

L

lilyc25

I know how your feeling. I have had depression for 8 years (probably longer). I have had 18 months of therapy and will be on meds for the rest of my life. I now enjoy the up days more knowing that it may not last long.

I hope you are feeling better- just try to focus on the future up days.

kathrina

kathrina

I had my therapy session today and to be honest, it's not helping. I still feel like crap and worrying about what I eat. I'm not going to go into too much detail as I'm not sure we're allowed to on here.

:(

Neferakhet

Neferakhet

Unfortunately some days which start good ends up bad..and we end up feeling like crap probably it happened to most of us.And sometimes just the opposite,although quite rarely.Best thing to do is try to get sleep and end the day,moving on to the next one.Usually sleeping has somewhat a regenerative effect.

kathrina

kathrina

I guess you're right. I guess I shouldn't complain. I don't know what to say that makes sense anymore. I'm sorry.

:cry2:

S

*Sapphire*

Hi Kathrina

You have every right to post how you feel and there is no need to apologise.

You are allowed to post anything that is within the forum rules and guidelines if you want to take a look, and if you are not sure you can always ask a mod to approve a post first via pm.

I'm sorry you feel therapy is not helping at the moment, sometimes it takes time to build a rapport, sometimes it can take time to get some benefit from it, sometimes it can be a clash of personalities, the wrong therapy or the wrong time. I would give it more time if you can for a while, and see what happens, but see how you feel and if it doesn't feel right do what you think is best.

Take care
Sapphire