• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Not 1 thing left to give!!!!

• Thread starter RidiculousThoughts
  • Start date
R

RidiculousThoughts

Hi, am new I'm sorry for swearing I've regressed so much its the only way I can convey the seriousness of my fuck-up thoughts. Long story short at the end of last yr I cut out the 2 closest friends' I've had for the last 16 yrs, am estranged from my kids and folks' and don't see a way back ever sadly. I have taken my pain, sadness, frustration, anger out on anything I can stuff into my mouth I feel like the fattest woman in the entire world and I only eat once a day HA. I have never been this heavy in my whole life and the only emotion I can seem to muster up these days' is totally DISGUSTED, with myself and every fucking useless idiot I seem to have around me (honesty can be a bitch sometimes lol) the place that was once my sanctuary well that's become HELL on earth where I would love nothing more than to end my roommate!!!! Am apt hunting but you can tell how good that's going....lol

A

aisha23

welcome to the forum.

sorry for what you are going through I really hope that being here on the site helps, and you get the answers you need

x

CupofJay

CupofJay

Hey, I'm sorry you're going through a rough time. I feel like there's a lot on your mind that you need to vent, so sharing on this forum should really help. Hope you feel better, welcome!