• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

North west lady

N

Northwestlady

Hello there - I am new to the forum - I have anxiety and difficulty getting out and about - agraphobic symptoms - seeking to meet others with similar issues.. ---

2Much2Feel

Welcome, @Northwestlady! Hope you find it helpful here. Lots of people here understand and have the same issues, offer good advice, and just listen to us vent ourselves :) Again, hope you find it helpful, sure you will find others w agoraphobia issues. I have social anxiety that I've let get the best of me lately, esp now that we've had a year to seclude ourselves. Can feel impossible to get out of. But we are going to try....:)

K

Karmaman

Hi @Northwestlady I struggle with similar things. Going through a difficult period at the moment. Working but this weekend pushed myself out to the shops. I didn't go into town. I saw all the cars heading towards Stockport and decided against it.
Good luck on here. I'm looking to speak with people with similar difficulties.
Take care.

P

Pollypop

Hello there - I am new to the forum - I have anxiety and difficulty getting out and about - agraphobic symptoms - seeking to meet others with similar issues.. ---
Hi and welcome.
I also have agoraphobia, GAD and major depression so I understand
what you are going through.

I’m sure you will find the forum helpful.
We are a friendly bunch.

N

Northwestlady

Hi @Northwestlady I struggle with similar things. Going through a difficult period at the moment. Working but this weekend pushed myself out to the shops. I didn't go into town. I saw all the cars heading towards Stockport and decided against it.
Good luck on here. I'm looking to speak with people with similar difficulties.
Take care.

Hello again - thank you for your welcome. - yes people do not understand what we are experiencing. we are judged by how we look and not how we feel -
one thing I have embraced is not going shopping -