North Lanarkshire

Blackdog69

Blackdog69

The Jags last week now City this week when will it end lol...Glad to see your mood status is @ fine:clap:

Sharyhn

Sharyhn

I feel better, going to watch a movie later, can't decide between, wolf of wall street or dallas buyers club.

Blackdog69

Blackdog69

(y)(y):itwasntme:Great to hear your feeling good!!...Enjoy pictures can't help your choice making process not a film buff but looking forward to your critical review lol I like animated films.. anyway not to much popcorn..you going with friends...thanks for hug. D

Sharyhn

Sharyhn

Night in, don't laugh, i am agoraphobic. I don't have much going for me. I did manage out this week for the first time in ages, just a ten minute walk around the park with my mum.

I have my mum and son coming over tomorrow for dinner, so another ten minute walk around the park.

Blackdog69

Blackdog69

Listen Casualty is on its one of my favourites..You have lots going for you two boys for a start and a pair of trainers that will last a lifetime if only used for 10min @ a time he he...What's our signature dish for tomorrow roast dinner or beans on toast??(y)

Sharyhn

Sharyhn

I have no idea, figure that out tomorrow, enjoy casualty, going to go watch movie.

Blackdog69

Blackdog69

How are we all getting on north of the border and how will the YES \ NO vote effect us who suffer from Mental Illness. BD

Sharyhn

Sharyhn

Hi, how are you? If it's a no vote, nothing is going to change. If it's a yes, who knows. Just eleven more days to go.

Last edited:
Blackdog69

Blackdog69

Detect a YES vote coming from the east...I think it is to close to call apprehensive about going independent but that's me to a T don't like change...

Sharyhn

Sharyhn

What's the worst that could happen...

I don't know either if we will go independent, people are scared of change.

Last edited:
burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
I think they should go further and cut Scotland off physically with huge machines. Then Scotland would float away up to the arctic. :)

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
I suppose I like the idea of a big shake up in the politics. But I am half-scottish. From Caithness/Orkney.

Blackdog69

Blackdog69

I'm Irish but been in Scotland for 38years...got iron bru blood to prove it he he would look to stay in the union stronger together...