Normal to fee like this on clonazepam

U

upwardsandonwards

Hi I've been walking around and kind stumbling feeling week my wife says I Am slow and strange but I am very calm and quite off balance
II currently take 2 mg before bed for my headaches

Is this normal or do I need to adjust. I've only been on it for 3 days

S

Stac10101

I have been on clonazepam for years. It helps my anxiety a lot. I take it when I go out to calm my nerves, but try not to take too much because yes, it makes you drowsy and kinda-out of it. For me this is a good thing!!! It stops my mind from over reacting to everything. At bedtime, it is a great sleeping aid. My doctor tells me to be careful with it. Some doctors say that it is addicting, however I have been on and off of it for over 10 years, and never had any serious problems getting off of it. Nicotine is much much harder!! Going off of it, I just missed the piece of mind it brought to me. It never made me sick. Adjust it to what you feel comfortable with.

rebecca15

rebecca15

I take clonazepam also. I take it for anxiety and find it helps a hell of a lot! It stops my mind racing so much and just calms me down. I do find though that it does make me drowsy but would rather that than the awful effects that I get from anxiety. I wad also told that it's addictive but if it's something I have to take then so be it!! If I overcast rid of the anxiety then I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!

S

Stac10101

Totally agree Rebecca, it is the only thing that I have found to work.

rebecca15

rebecca15

Alto of people say that half the drugs for mental health are addictive. I think that if we listened to all the crap we'd not take any of them. My meds for depression and anxiety have certainly helped me. I was in such a bad dark place before and dread to think now what would have happened if I had'nt started them! Some of the side effects are a bit crappy but hay ho!

U

upwardsandonwards

Thanks for the replies, I have actually stopped taking this now, my wife said it was making very slllooooowww and I also thought if I was to fall out of my kayak or seomthing I don't know how I would be able to get back in or even swim if I needed to it was having that much of an affect on me.