Noob to the site - anyone want to talk?

I

IndiS

Hey to anyone on who clicked on the thread :) New to the whole forum and chatting about this stuff.

So my best friend, who I'm annoyingly (unrequitedly) in love with, linked me to a video today about a necklace that illuminates "I love you" using some cool glass/projection tech. Super confusing, and the teeny optimistic part of me that should know better thought he might be hinting at something and got some mild hopes up.

Yeah, he clarified later he just wanted to show me the tech.

Friggin' ouch.

And now that's sparked off my zero-self-esteem-based depression :woohoo:

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya and :welcome: to the forum. It seems that you are stuck and need to find a way to move on. I know its hard and you might even grieve a little for the loss of what you wanted to be true. I'm sure you are more valuable and there will be someone out there for you.

I hope you find your way around the forum and find more people who can support you.

InfiniteRectangles

InfiniteRectangles

:welcome: to the forum! I am sorry that happened to you. Feel free to message me any time you want to talk or vent. You will get through this. It will be tough, but I know you can do it. :hug1:

I

IndiS

Thanks guys :)

At the end of the day, he's my best friend and that's more important than anything. It's just that depressive triggers are never fun!

Anyways, how is everyone's week going?

InfiniteRectangles

InfiniteRectangles

Thanks guys :)

At the end of the day, he's my best friend and that's more important than anything. It's just that depressive triggers are never fun!

Anyways, how is everyone's week going?
My week is going alright. It started off well, but there's a hurricane coming so that kind of puts a damper on things. I'm hoping it passes before this weekend though because I have a birthday party planned. I think the worst is supposed to be over by tomorrow though, so I should be okay. The most important thing is that everyone stays safe, obviously.

I

IndiS

My week is going alright. It started off well, but there's a hurricane coming so that kind of puts a damper on things. I'm hoping it passes before this weekend though because I have a birthday party planned. I think the worst is supposed to be over by tomorrow though, so I should be okay. The most important thing is that everyone stays safe, obviously.
Oh geez, another one? Fingers crossed it calms down soon...

Hope you have a good birthday, don't let a hurricane stop you!

J

Jenny123

I’m new too came onto this to see if I could talk to anyone my life isn’t the best I lost my friend to Suicide this year he had a home life similar to me today I just had a really bad day feel like I got it from all angles but I feel it was my fault don’t know what to do anymore