• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Nobody is real and I think they all hate me

M

Miliana

I have social anxiety and one year in school when I was often bullied I wrote a page in my journal telling myself that all my classmates are not real and they hate me because they know that I am real, I am living. So I became feeling superior to other since I knew that they're not real and they have, need to hate me, like some sort of robot.

And now since I met great friends, I completely forgot about it.
You might say that's great and positive but I feel this isn't right. I feel like people actually hate me, especially strangers and everyone on social media. I realise that I have friends, online and in real life but I think they are pretending to enjoy my company.
I feel like I don't deserve to be happy, and to carry on with this feeling I started doing self harm again like that I will get hurt, punished and since I experience pain I can enjoy being happy sometimes.

I'm too socially scared to see a therapist even though I was about to do it once this year but I just want to hate myself and feel pain alone, I don't want people to think I am crazy and hate me..
I tried to pretend again that no one is real but I realised how selfish and privileged it is so I just hate myself even more.
I wish I could get rid of all those persons in my head telling me that I am bad, mean, and I just deserve to die already.

Thank you for reading, I hope someone will answer and sorry if there's some mistakes english is not my first language !

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
I'm so sorry your struggling with this, you don't deserve to die.
I'm glad you have friends, I hope it helps chatting to us.
Your English is very good.
You could perhaps build on your self confidence and challenge the bad thoughts.
Hugs

S

Socially_incapable

I can't believe English isn't your first language, it's perfect. I often feel like everyone hates me too. I just acknowledge that they are all humans. Some are haters, but most aren't. Just suround yourself with those that like you, and spend as much time with them as possible. I know what you mean about not wanting to see a therapist, it sounds like a nightmare if you have SA.