• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

No where to turn

K

KitKat90

Honestly, I don’t know if this is really helping being in the forums. I am just at my wits end with everything. I just want the last few years to have never happened. Home live is getting unbearable at times. The people I thought would help didn’t. I’m almost at the point of giving up on my marriage. If I have to live on the streets somewhere. I don’t even care. I’m tried of suffering and having no one to help me. I’m tried of being strong and feeling guilty all the time. I’m not doing good at all day.

frisas45

frisas45

I know how that feels :(

I also had a rough last year, and this year is also terrifying...

See if you can get any help from therapists. CBT might be good. Try to take a break from family. Go to a vacation or something. Try to stay away from them. Take a good long time away from them. Stay encouraged. You might find strength.

K

KitKat90

Thanks for the reply. I would leave if I could I’ve been homebound for almost two years. I guess I’m so desperate at this point that I’m don’t care what happens some days. It’s getting harder to handle it.

frisas45

frisas45

Thanks for the reply. I would leave if I could I’ve been homebound for almost two years. I guess I’m so desperate at this point that I’m don’t care what happens some days. It’s getting harder to handle it.
You really have to take a break, or else you will end up like me last year. When one of my family members were a burden to me, I couldn't leave. I had nowhere else to take refuge from the family member, and I had no one to look after the family member. I suffered from months of chaotic yelling and screaming from the neighbors. Spring was hell for me. I walked through the riverside, constantly suffering from unbearable responsibility and hopelessness. If I don't take care of the family member well, I would mess up my life. I might be homeless because he/she is taking care of me financially. I'm in a foreign country with no college education, no degree, and stranded in a environment with extreme competition. Unemployment is high where I live. Since everybody's highly educated, how can an uneducated person like me get a job?

Thankfully, I made it out fine, but I still had months of trauma. So I went to a mountain trip for three days, and I felt better. Even more comfortable for months.