• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

No voices this morning

mandy125

mandy125

Forum Safety Team
:whistle:so I woke up to total silence this morning not sure where Jamie went and am hoping that this is it for now as I can't take him shouting at me from the minute I wake up until I take my meds anyone else experience lose related to there nasty voices how did you cope.

A

aisha23

:whistle:so I woke up to total silence this morning not sure where Jamie went and am hoping that this is it for now as I can't take him shouting at me from the minute I wake up until I take my meds anyone else experience lose related to there nasty voices how did you cope.

mandy.. this is great!. it must have been nice for you to wake up and have a leisurely morning

hope you have many more

mandy125

mandy125

Forum Safety Team
Yes it was lovely even managed to do some light cleaning so am chuffed that he's gone x

A

aisha23

what kind of things does he like to say to you?

mandy125

mandy125

Forum Safety Team
Nasty stuff usually like he really believes he's the devil so my usual start to the morning is hello your a prostitute or a scum bag so I'm normally crying before nine am x