- Dec 17, 2021
I am 25 (bisexual male) and have been mentally ill up till 2020( depression, anxiety, social anxiety, OCD, suicidal tendencies, addiction problem). Since 2020, after taking therapy, I started to get a bit better with various ups and downs. However, by the end of 2021, I am coming to the realization that for this past 25 years due to mental illness
- I couldn't make friends,
- have romantic/sexual relationships,
- couldn't gain life skills cycling/swimming,
- don't have much life skill,
- couldn't party and enjoy life like my other peers.
- Couldn't make much happy memories