• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

No to today. Just no.

H

hairybanana

Not off to a good start today. Feeling like shit. It’s going to be a long day.

S

SadRainbow

Former member
Aw I'm sorry to hear that ☹️ I hope things improve soon! What are you doing today?

Meanwhile I'm heading off to bed. Today was good on paper but I'm still feeling rubbish.

H

hairybanana

Aw I'm sorry to hear that ☹️ I hope things improve soon! What are you doing today?

Meanwhile I'm heading off to bed. Today was good on paper but I'm still feeling rubbish.
Cheers rainbow. Good on paper is something though, and also good you were able to recognise that too, that’s also something hey?

No plans today, am with my son so just kid stuff today. Not feeling very capable of much as it is anyway. Ugh. Really don’t feel good. Not sure why either. Just don’t want to know about anything today. Would very much like to go back to bed and stay there today.

Hope you get a good rest rainbow

T

treasurebox

Try music therapy. Music helps me. Listen to uplifting, motivational, and encouraging songs on youtube daily. It will make you think and feel better.

H

hairybanana

Try music therapy. Music helps me. Listen to uplifting, motivational, and encouraging songs on youtube daily. It will make you think and feel better.
Yeah bit of music is always good 👍

Have just noticed I managed to bite off a bit of my tongue in my sleep last night. Far out.

L

LouieLou

Thanks for the tip about the music.
Feeling better since crisis home treatment came and said not going to hospital, they are going to think about what meds to give me to help sleep and all other options. Going to see new psychiatrist Friday 11am going in person as would like to meet. Worried about going but have to push myself to get out of this major relapse of anxiety which has triggered a severe depression. Would love a buddy who has been there and can support me x