No To Suicide

• Thread starter iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2
  • Start date
I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

To everyone here, especially if you are suicidal hear this.
You are valuable. Your life has meaning whether you think so or not. You are not worthless. No one is. Not even a quadriplegic who can't even breath on their own is worthless. By being a human being you are important. Not even someone who is brain dead is worthless. You have a right to live. You are important. You are unique to this world. You are important to your loved ones. You would be missed and grieved by loved ones for the rest of their lives if you committed suicide. You are not mistakes. The only mistake would be killing yourselves. Please live. Please say NO to suicide!!!:grouphug::peace:

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Go spend time with a loved one, do a hobby, write a positive qualities list. ( I know you have some), pray, give yourself a treat, write a goal list, plan something fun, find something to look forward to. Please stay alive. Push to thrive. You can do it! Even I did. I'm a multiple suicide attempt survivor! If I can you can! :cheer::loveshower:

J

Jules5

I sure hope this post touches someones life. I am homicidal right now The dog just pooed on my bed. So I will be sleeping on the couch tonight. Lots of love and hugs to everyone Jules

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I sure hope this post touches someones life. I am homicidal right now The dog just pooed on my bed. So I will be sleeping on the couch tonight. Lots of love and hugs to everyone Jules
Sorry about that. My cat pooed on all mine and my sisters best clothes when we got our apartment. She still poops and pees around the house. It is angering. But I have to remember cat's with kidney failure pee everywhere. I still don't know why she poops around the house though. 🤔😠

S

Sarabi_Gyarados

Life is a miracle and worth living, even through the darkness, the light times will come again.