• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

No sleep club

L

laural98

Cannot sleep again and feel anxious. Pressure in my head is making me annoyed.. Is it too late to take a propanalol???? Think I need one right now

anyone around?

catmommy

catmommy

:hi: Laural98,

Propranolol confuses me.....I take it for migraines. What else is it supposed to do?

T

turnitoffandonagain_again

I can't sleep either. I think I must have slept during the day, overcome with exhaustion, but I don't really remember. And on top of that now I'm kept awake by a combination of bad tinnitus and my neighbour's stereo.

L

laural98

:hi: Laural98,

Propranolol confuses me.....I take it for migraines. What else is it supposed to do?
hi there! I take it to relieve physical symptoms of an anxiety attack as it’s a beta blocker x

L

laural98

I can't sleep either. I think I must have slept during the day, overcome with exhaustion, but I don't really remember. And on top of that now I'm kept awake by a combination of bad tinnitus and my neighbour's stereo.
Oh no is there anyway you can get them to turn it down ?

T

Oh no is there anyway you can get them to turn it down ?
That hasn't gone well in the past - they aren't the most reasonable of people. Just have to hope they eventually stop. Still have the problem that I apparently slept during the day (can never remember what my sleeping pattern has been...vaguely remember I had a hospital appointment in the morning a few days ago...must have gone back to bed straight after that...not sure where they day after that went - someone is stealing my days, they keep going missing.).

C

chargrillwon

Try to relax and sleep good.

Squish

Squish

Haha, can I join this club. I think I might have the right qualifications 😅. Hope you all got some sleep last night and will sleep better tonight!

T

Lost another entire day somewhere. I think I might have slept 24 hours. Completely lost track.

Now find myself getting up at 4am, with this feeling of unbearable pressure in my head. At least the noise has stopped.

Maybe I can stay up all day and get back to a sensible pattern again?

L

laural98

Ugh Half past midnight and no sleep as of yet.

whos up??

C

chargrillwon

happy thanksgiving

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

It's 2.45 am in the UK and sleep eludes me, didn't get out of bed until 1 pm this afternoon.