No regret tattoo's developed.

Gajolene

Gajolene

Something I've never done is get a tattoo, because I have visions of being old and the tat stretching out of shape, losing all it's colour, getting a bad artist, or just regretting it years later. Now two Canadians have developed a two week tattoo that is 100% safe to use. This is something I would definately consider doing. I think maybe for some of you covering temporary scars and such it may be a good idea too.:unsure: Any idea's on the subject.

Toronto Brothers Design 'Inkbox' Temporary Tattoos That Look And Feel Real

Unique1

Unique1

I think it looks like a good idea.
I have a v small tattoo on my shoulder, it was on my list of things to do and I did it.
I worry about same things as you around tattoos, these ones would solve that I guess.

Thanks for sharing :)

standon

standon

Is it a transfer one, I chickened out at 40 wanted one side my leg, calf, bottled it. Maybe 50 dont think legs stretch do they. Now if I had a star on my belly button would be a different matter, if its a transfer may try. Sounds good anyway. X

neorealism

neorealism

I once promised to get a tattoo of a famous person if he did something... I mean almost impossible and it happened. As I tweeted my promise, it got retweeted over 6,000 times and got picked up by newspapers across the world, even ITV news showed my tweet lol. But I couldn't find a good artist, and I chickened out in the end. Could've been famous and I'm sure if I did it, I would've got some TV appearances and maybe even got to meet the person. Mum says I would've regretted the tattoo for the rest of my life, but I'm not sure. Some tattoos are okay, if the artist is incredibly talented. I also like tribal tattoos. I don't like any tattoos on females. These days though it seems you are more unique if you don't have a tattoo than if you do.