No purpose

Tixbut

Tixbut

Hey everyone, atm I'm having a rough time. I have bipolar with exteme anxiety and i also have Crohn's disease. I feel i have no purpose in life. i am unable to work and leaving the house can sometimes be a nightmare for me. I'm wondering if anyone else has gone through this. I don't know what to do with my time when my fiance is at work. I get very down and I can't see a light at the end of the tunnel. If anyone has suggestions on how to stay busy and to pick myself up that would be great.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Warrior

Warrior

:hi: @Tixbut we match concerning Bipolar and anxiety but sorry to hear you have Crohn's on top to deal with :hug:
I'm limited with moving from the home because I have loads of autoimmune diseases overlapping one another and the one Raynauds affects my legs and circulation and walking causes spasms to kick in but thankfully I go out once a week and that's my hubby taking me out in the motor and we always go to places where we can have a brew.
Having OCD keeps me ticking over in the meantime and I keep sitting on a stool to give myself a break and besides coming on the forum now which I love, I enjoy a good read besides attending the plants in the garden...do any of these sort of hobbies interest you?

Tixbut

Tixbut

:hi: @Tixbut we match concerning Bipolar and anxiety but sorry to hear you have Crohn's on top to deal with :hug:
I'm limited with moving from the home because I have loads of autoimmune diseases overlapping one another and the one Raynauds affects my legs and circulation and walking causes spasms to kick in but thankfully I go out once a week and that's my hubby taking me out in the motor and we always go to places where we can have a brew.
Having OCD keeps me ticking over in the meantime and I keep sitting on a stool to give myself a break and besides coming on the forum now which I love, I enjoy a good read besides attending the plants in the garden...do any of these sort of hobbies interest you?
I'm so sorry you have to go through all that. But sounds like you are living your best life! I would love to have a small garden but i have no idea where to begin!...do you have any suggestions?
Thanks for response ☺

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

My dad has colitis which is similar he got the bag then got it reversed he still goes to work have you given up on life ?

Warrior

Warrior

I'm so sorry you have to go through all that. But sounds like you are living your best life! I would love to have a small garden but i have no idea where to begin!...do you have any suggestions?
Thanks for response ☺
Hi Tixbut, Oh I used to it now but it's still a pain working out what's what that goes on, I've had my bad times in life besides not wanting to be here but life goes on and fighting any illness the best you can helps besides having someone who cares about you :hug:

Well if you would like gardening as I find it relaxing and can blank your mind at times...look at your garden and take time out viewing it in the form of how you would like it and also drawing a picture and what plants you would like to see in those area's mixed with summer and winter plants..i'm here to help otherwise the best I can. Here's a few pictures of ours slabbed, lined and gravelled :) here's a view pictures of when my hubby did it but plants have matured since.

Attachments

Tixbut

Tixbut

My dad has colitis which is similar he got the bag then got it reversed he still goes to work have you given up on life ?
Sorry to hear about your dad. I have worked in the past but atm the pain is to great. I don't want to die or anything. I just feel useless and that I'm not living a good life.

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

Sorry to hear about your dad. I have worked in the past but atm the pain is to great. I don't want to die or anything. I just feel useless and that I'm not living a good life.
Have you trief absolutely everything is out there for chrohns ?

Tixbut

Tixbut

At the moment im on infusions...i need to give it a year before we decide if it helps or not.

Warrior

Warrior

Wow! That looks awesome!
:thanks: hubby did it like that because of how my legs am and left me to choose plants and the learn is now gravelled as my dog when alive destroyed the grass :rolleyes:
Garden matured and it's a lovely hobby seeing each year what you've achieved (y)

Attachments