• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

No Problems - Triggers

N

natalie

HI Folks/Hi All,

I happen to be very well, I haven't been aware of no more helicopters, I had one burst of hearing voice/hallucinations, earlier this afternoon and that has dissappeared, and I haven't had any intr usive thoughts.

I still take 25ml far the best dose, for my psycosis, and h earing voices, intrusive thoughts and also paranoia.

As always listen to musicals and music eiher on line, and or knitting combined offline.

And working out fitness regularly i hope.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all.

A

Anna38

That sounds really good 😊 well done. Hope you have a great evening x

N

natalie

Thanks very much, Anna38, I do appreciate that.

Best regards

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

There was just this second back, well, 5 mins, a very low combined very loud helicopter, and it was very disturbing in that i couldn't plan what to do next for this evening.

Anyway, overall I'm fine now.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have had some different health/complaints come up, anyway I felt I would update;

I'm very well, haven't heard voices at all. I still wish to offload to my GP, which ever the method under these trying times, to discuss that i had 3 lots of voices, on Tuesday 17th March, and i'll wish for an opinon on not the type, however the amount of the voices, which were very disturbing, and distracting.

I am sleeping extremely well now, not able to fit in my morning workouts as of yet.

I am still listening to musicals and music and knitting.

Have a good weekend all, under these trying times,

Best regards all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blog15 Hearing Voices Forum 0