• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

No one can help

G

gar66605

I am new to this forum. I am (literally) allergic to all psychiatric drugs. I am unmedicated. Last time I went to the hospital, I was sent to the state hospital as a violent patient when I tackled a desk. I was psychotic due to the doctor giving me throzene, as an antipsychotic. Even after I informed her antipsychotics work in reverse on me. She refused to stop giving me it and when I got the state hospital they continued (forced) to make me take it. After a week, it was discovered I was also allergic to it and it was discontinued. Doctors can not help because there are no meds left to try. Hospitals can not help because there are no meds and more people (crowds) make matters worse.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Even antidepressants?

G

gar66605

I spent 4 and half months in an acute care hospital trying different drugs. They tried them all. Antidepressants as well as others make me more violent and cause lots of problems.

G

gar66605

I am new to this forum. I am (literally) allergic to all psychiatric drugs. I am unmedicated. Last time I went to the hospital, I was sent to the state hospital as a violent patient when I tackled a desk. I was psychotic due to the doctor giving me throzene, as an antipsychotic. Even after I informed her antipsychotics work in reverse on me. She refused to stop giving me it and when I got the state hospital they continued (forced) to make me take it. After a week, it was discovered I was also allergic to it and it was discontinued. Doctors can not help because there are no meds left to try. Hospitals can not help because there are no meds and more people (crowds) make matters worse.
I should explain. I am a combat veteran. I feel violent and disturbing emotions. I am not and can not be medicated. I have learned to disguise my symptoms, to the point psychiatrist cannot tell I am psychotic. When I inform them I am they refuse to believe me. If you don't think this can be done, here an example. Serial killers who are deranged and psychotic neighbors say "He seemed normal, nothing unusual about him." Most people don't realize I ameven sick. I suffer in mental anguish constantly. I see no way out. No meds, no therapies and no treatments.

D

Debaura500

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yes meds aren't working with me I just drink

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
X Low Self Esteem Makes Getting Help Impossible Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 9
lizard56 Do I have PTSD? Please help! Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 1
B Please help me understand Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 19
C Does counselling/therapy really help? Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 21
M New and need help Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 2
L Help-is this PTSD? Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 6
C Help? Death anxiety Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 1
X Need help with PTSD issues and diagnosis. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 5
S Help Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 3
S What Medications Help You? Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 19
S Has Anyone Tried A Weighted Blanket To Help With Symptoms? Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 62
Hopeful313 New and looking for help/advise Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 2
M Does anyone else feel like this? Please help Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 4
J Please help me Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 5
T Help! Getting Over Saying Trigger-Words Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 2
Good_listener Help for a helper......... Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 22
cimiuac There is help ! Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 2
blurrypeach Repulsed by physical contact and IDK why. Help! Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 5
truthistruth Would Appreciate Some Help With PTSD in CHILDREN Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 3
L Please help me? Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 6
B Help please, from those who have got through the worst! Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 3
Z preparation for psychiatrist. need help Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 5
J Please Help. I am desperate for understanding. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 2
Z need help with ptsd Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 1
RainbowHeartz NO meds BUT tired and fatigued, help Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 8
D Help with complex-ptsd. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 3
R People talking weird HELP Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 4
B Are there any drug that help with PTSD ? Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 5
Gajolene Strategies for Coping With Trauma, self help tips, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 2
hellokittymad help Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 5
I Someone please help me escape myself Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 1
I Help please Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 5
F Could a memory-rewriting drug help treat PTSD? Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 3
B Help!! recently diagnosed with PTSD OCD and possible Bi Polar. Confused. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 3
K PTSD/GAD/MDD/ADD help? Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 3
D A bad birth, please help me explain how I heal myself through forum's activity is abusive no longer... Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 1
T Complex PTSD - please help :’( Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 40
L Help i feel as if my world is crashing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 15
C PTSD/Biopolar plan just gone belly up - HELP Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 1