• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

No one can help

G

gar66605

I am new to this forum. I am (literally) allergic to all psychiatric drugs. I am unmedicated. Last time I went to the hospital, I was sent to the state hospital as a violent patient when I tackled a desk. I was psychotic due to the doctor giving me throzene, as an antipsychotic. Even after I informed her antipsychotics work in reverse on me. She refused to stop giving me it and when I got the state hospital they continued (forced) to make me take it. After a week, it was discovered I was also allergic to it and it was discontinued. Doctors can not help because there are no meds left to try. Hospitals can not help because there are no meds and more people (crowds) make matters worse.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Even antidepressants?

G

gar66605

I spent 4 and half months in an acute care hospital trying different drugs. They tried them all. Antidepressants as well as others make me more violent and cause lots of problems.

G

gar66605

I am new to this forum. I am (literally) allergic to all psychiatric drugs. I am unmedicated. Last time I went to the hospital, I was sent to the state hospital as a violent patient when I tackled a desk. I was psychotic due to the doctor giving me throzene, as an antipsychotic. Even after I informed her antipsychotics work in reverse on me. She refused to stop giving me it and when I got the state hospital they continued (forced) to make me take it. After a week, it was discovered I was also allergic to it and it was discontinued. Doctors can not help because there are no meds left to try. Hospitals can not help because there are no meds and more people (crowds) make matters worse.
I should explain. I am a combat veteran. I feel violent and disturbing emotions. I am not and can not be medicated. I have learned to disguise my symptoms, to the point psychiatrist cannot tell I am psychotic. When I inform them I am they refuse to believe me. If you don't think this can be done, here an example. Serial killers who are deranged and psychotic neighbors say "He seemed normal, nothing unusual about him." Most people don't realize I ameven sick. I suffer in mental anguish constantly. I see no way out. No meds, no therapies and no treatments.

D

Debaura500

Yes meds aren't working with me I just drink