• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

'No , no ! The adventures first,' said the Gryphon in an impatient tone : 'explanations take such a dreadful time.'

C

cherbear

'No , no ! The adventures first,' said the Gryphon in an impatient tone : 'explanations take such a dreadful time.'

Well I have been on here a wee while now but never introduced myself . Cherbear is a nickname I have had since my teens . I have many nicknames if you come up with one I have not heard you get a cookie . I first joined the forum as I had insomnia and felt so terribly alone also found it hard to open up to others . I have severe depression , anxiety and social phobia . This site has helped me regain some of my former self as I feel no need to hide who I am on here . Has also helped my open up and start talking . I have made some very good friends on here . The support and compassion of others is a very beautiful thing . Thank you for giving a woman who was so alone a place to be herself whether going through highs or lows . This forum is a wonderful place for myself and so many others . Love and hugs xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
ScaredCat

ScaredCat

:hug5: xx

Am so glad you are finding the forum helpful. I agree the forum is a good place. I am glad I have met you.

C

cherbear

Aw thanks ScaredCat , that's so very lovely of you to say hunny , means alot . Glad I met you too my lovely . I second that the forum is a good place xxxx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Aww I feel a bit daft giving you a welcome seeing as we're already friends, but nonetheless, welcome to the forum. :D

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

Welcome cherbear ha!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure that I ever introduced myself properly either!

C

cherbear

Heehee thanks xx Lol I have done this rather backwards lol was browsing the forum and saw introductions ..........:whistle: Love and hugs to all xxxx

Last edited:
RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

hello and welcome to the forums :welcome: