• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

No motivation to get up

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Was pretty high last night but also forgot to set an alarm.. so now I'm late... Feeling crap like hell and need to swim in an hour 🤮🤮🤮

Not looking forward to it

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Last night I totally broke down..
Can't share why because it's too prived..

Wanted to self harm but I didn't. Did talk to @simonr1978 and than fell asleep.. slept 14 hours.. hope the nightmare ends today..

#1weekclean

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Feeling really low today.. so putting on a lot of makeup so everyone is staying away from me..

Don't want to talk.. don't want to get judged..
Feel so angry and frustrated..

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Here if you want to talk - sending you a huge hug if you don't, Friend x

1574759846865.png

simonr1978

simonr1978

Last night I totally broke down..
Can't share why because it's too prived..

Wanted to self harm but I didn't. Did talk to @simonr1978 and than fell asleep.. slept 14 hours.. hope the nightmare ends today..

#1weekclean
You are doing amazingly. You deserve to be proud of yourself for this.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

You are doing amazingly. You deserve to be proud of yourself for this.
I'm doing amazing because of you 🌹 your always there and your really my best friend I ever had. Even my own family is not capable of helping me that way!

Really see you as a gift from God. Your really special for me. I know you would never leave me alone to suffer. I'm so glad I found you❤

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Going home with a bad mind.. think my sh free days are going to be 0 again.. 😔

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I've been there and it was so confusing and dark and full of sorrow. Reading your words makes me want to cry, for you and for me, what i went through and what you are going through. People used to tell me it got better, but i never believed them. It is slow progress and there are highs and lows.

What i can say for certain is that you must keep stress down to a zero if you can. Anything or anyone who causes stress, walk from them. Music or films that intensify feelings should be avoided because that is how overdosing happened for me.

A helpful place was a mental health group where we made things, craft and reading, yoga. There were people there with different problems, but it was a distraction and a gentle environment.

I loved sitting in Nero with a hot chocolate. Find your comforts and do them when you can.

Sleep is very important. Getting out and walking around the park also important. Feeding birds, geese, squirrels, swans helped me.

There isn't much that can get through that blanket of sorrow, it is so thick and heavy, but try because you deserve to feel better and get through this without accidentally dying. On the other side where i am, it is not easy but there are more nice days than bad. I have a cat now and she has saved my life.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

I've been there and it was so confusing and dark and full of sorrow. Reading your words makes me want to cry, for you and for me, what i went through and what you are going through. People used to tell me it got better, but i never believed them. It is slow progress and there are highs and lows.

What i can say for certain is that you must keep stress down to a zero if you can. Anything or anyone who causes stress, walk from them. Music or films that intensify feelings should be avoided because that is how overdosing happened for me.

A helpful place was a mental health group where we made things, craft and reading, yoga. There were people there with different problems, but it was a distraction and a gentle environment.

I loved sitting in Nero with a hot chocolate. Find your comforts and do them when you can.

Sleep is very important. Getting out and walking around the park also important. Feeding birds, geese, squirrels, swans helped me.

There isn't much that can get through that blanket of sorrow, it is so thick and heavy, but try because you deserve to feel better and get through this without accidentally dying. On the other side where i am, it is not easy but there are more nice days than bad. I have a cat now and she has saved my life.
I'm going to a day treatment everyday, it's a group with people like you talk about. Doing crafts, yoga and stuff..

When I'm there everything is okay.. but when I come home my world is collapsing in front of me..