• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

No motivation to get up

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
What a night.. most weirdest dreams ever.. 4 times waking up needing to go to the toilet like what the back did you drink πŸ˜…

I'm a bit tired now.. don't feel like I have energy left.. kinda sucks...

Tonight my mom and dad take the family or for dinner. There married 25 years so we need to celebrate 🌹 hope I feel good enough to enjoy it..
Morning, Friend.

I woke up this morning still sitting in an armchair with a cup of coffee cradled in my hands :doh: I'm feeling a bit stiff!

Very grey, dismal looking kind of day, here. It's cold and miserable out there so I'm moving around like a slug ;)

Cup of coffee and some loud music should wake me up. Brisk walk with the dog and I'll liven up.

Make sure you celebrate your own successes tonight - and keep going. It may not feel ilke it right now but you've started to change your life.

Wishing you a good day xxx :hug:

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Morning, Friend.

I woke up this morning still sitting in an armchair with a cup of coffee cradled in my hands :doh: I'm feeling a bit stiff!

Very grey, dismal looking kind of day, here. It's cold and miserable out there so I'm moving around like a slug ;)

Cup of coffee and some loud music should wake me up. Brisk walk with the dog and I'll liven up.

Make sure you celebrate your own successes tonight - and keep going. It may not feel ilke it right now but you've started to change your life.

Wishing you a good day xxx :hug:
Haha thank you πŸ’ͺ🏼
I try to keep my head up

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

:hug5:

Fantastic! Soooooo proud of you, Friend.

You're amazing! :hug5: xxx

Don't think I will get to the night without harming..
My little sister just screamed in a house full people look at here hands.. there is selfharm.. how did you get that.. look mom look at her hands..

Alle eyes on me I wish I could die..

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Don't think I will get to the night without harming..
My little sister just screamed in a house full people look at here hands.. there is selfharm.. how did you get that.. look mom look at her hands..

Alle eyes on me I wish I could die..
Friend, all that squirming embarrassment and burning shame you're feeling right now is because of self harm. This is how low it made you feel about yourself all the time. If you fall back into the habit, this is how you will feel about yourself every day.

You are five days into a new life -a new YOU. You have every reason to be proud and hold your head up because you have shown such incredible strength and determination.

You can answer anybody truthfully - "I'm working so hard on change".

Deep breaths and relax - you're doing great xxx

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Friend, all that squirming embarrassment and burning shame you're feeling right now is because of self harm. This is how low it made you feel about yourself all the time. If you fall back into the habit, this is how you will feel about yourself every day.

You are five days into a new life -a new YOU. You have every reason to be proud and hold your head up because you have shown such incredible strength and determination.

You can answer anybody truthfully - "I'm working so hard on change".

Deep breaths and relax - you're doing great xxx
Damn now I'm crying in the bathroom

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
I wish I was there to give you a big hug.

If your mum or dad bring the subject up, tell them how hard you are fighting and that you have started your road to recovery and you're 5 days clean. This doesn't need to be a secret, Friend. You are a perfectly normal, wonderful young woman who has struggled.

If I was your parent, I would be immensely proud of you .

Don't let those good feeling go - you're doing great. :hug: xxx

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

I feel so unhappy.. really want to cry my eyes out and go home.. my had is hurting so bad...

πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

My little sister(10) saw my hands and started yelling in front of my family.. look mom look what she has on her hand. Her hand is so damaged..

With that she pulled my sleeve up to look for more.. im so embarresed.. now my hole family knows I'm a little freak!

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Almost going home again.. feel like I walk naked in house and everybody is judging me..

Feel so ashamed