no more point in being alive.

letmein

letmein

I'm in a mess, massive debts, that I can't egt out of... depression that won't go away. shocking housing, no real friends. family that don't understand. day after day of isoloation. i'm reaching out but no one is there. its like i'm being dragged closer and closer to my black hole.:low:

Slyorbital

Slyorbital

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You need help,why not approach Citizen's Advice Bureau to help with your debts and housing issues.
Try talking to the GP about your isolation and depression,don't give up,there is a point,the point is to avoid the black hole and make it disappear so that it doesn't swallow you up.Hang on in there and keep reaching out.

L

la femme folle

My family don't understand me either, lmi, it doesn't mean they would want to see you feeling the way you are. I can't talk to them about my problems, it is easier to talk to strangers than them about it. I have one real life friend who I can tell anything, he hasn't had bad mh issues but he is non judgemental. People on here can be understanding too. Have you spoken to a helpline about how you feel? They can offer non judgemental support. Are you on a housing list? :hug5:

Last edited by a moderator:
letmein

letmein

My family don't understand me either,Are you on a housing list? :hug5:
housing is my fault, i've let it get so bad. I can't get a move. as for debt, i need to seek advice but no energy. its all so much of a mess, a uesless worthless ife.

L

la femme folle

What kind of a debt are you talking about (don't answer if you don't want to)?

Could you e mail the CAB? How do you mean you've let it get so bad? Do you mean the state of the property? Maybe someone could help you with it? Do you attend any services for mental health or go to a support group?

letmein

letmein

What kind of a debt are you talking about (don't answer if you don't want to)?

Could you e mail the CAB? How do you mean you've let it get so bad? Do you mean the state of the property? Maybe someone could help you with it? Do you attend any services for mental health or go to a support group?
debt is 25k£ plus. all non sercured.

the flat is in juts a bad state, unclean, needs paiting.. just a mess.. like a house off shameless.

don't use any groups any more, as I ended up getting angry.

i do go tot he pub once a week if i have a spare couple of quid for a quick half.

thanks Folle, your kind to me. I could be falling in love :)

L

la femme folle

Don't say that, I am seriously too messed up and not worth it.

I will reply in a bit. I am going for my tea.

:hug5:

L

la femme folle

Well I don't know how you go about settling the debt. I don't know much about money, maybe someone else could help. If you could afford it at all you could pay someone you know to clean your place for you or they might do it for free. You could do that instead of going to the pub, save up and you could pay them each week to tidy some of the place up. Just a thought. :hug5:

C

Coast2

You'd probably be better looking at bankruptcy options. You should visit your local CAB service who will be able to help you.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

debt is 25k£ plus. all non sercured.

the flat is in juts a bad state, unclean, needs paiting.. just a mess.. like a house off shameless.

don't use any groups any more, as I ended up getting angry.

i do go tot he pub once a week if i have a spare couple of quid for a quick half.

thanks Folle, your kind to me. I could be falling in love :)

if your debts are unsecured you can stop paying them.

Then they have to take you to court and half the time they don't bother, the other half the time the judge will feel sorry for you and give you a repayment schedule of $10 a month. I have literally seen this happen with my own eyes, I used to work in collections.

As far as hour house, my suggestion is to just pick a tiny corner each day. So clean your bath one day, toilet the next, a cluttered corner the next.

Hoarding is really hard to get on top of as it goes hand in hand w depression.

Are you on any meds bc these can really help?