• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

No more, I can't take anymore

raven

raven

I just can not cope with this restlessness anymore. I never get any peace. Its like I'm always on edge and wanting to do something but not able to work out what. My life is totally pointless. I want to end it now, give up and just sleep into oblivion. Please someone help me find a solution before I loose myself. No more days like this please. No more, no more.

raven

NeoDelta

NeoDelta

keep fighting it, your stronger than you think, can you go back to your doctor and say the restlessness is getting worse and its making you feel really low?

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

hi ya raven,not so long ago mate i was thinking just like you,i was thinking how pointless my life really was & all i wonted to do is sleep my days away as much as possible.i hated myself & my life.i suffer from anxiety and depression & i can feel very restless at times too if i do not keep on top of it.

this is what is fixing me & helping me out,i started really taking care of myself in everyway that i possibly can,like eating really well,forget all that junk food eat clean lots of fresh fruit & veg,lots of whole foods,cut caffine out of your diet completly if you can,give up smoking fags if you smoke.

take time in the mirror on yourself,learn to like yourself as much as possible if you do not already :) get into fitness & make your body shine :)

take a good multivitamin because you may be lacking in a certain nutrient

as soon as you open your eyes up in the morning get strait out of bed & go for a jog before even having your breakfast.

if you did everything i have said to do in this post,i would bet good money on it you would be feeling 100% better in just 4 weeks.

all the best what ever you do ;)

raven

raven

hi ya raven,not so long ago mate i was thinking just like you,i was thinking how pointless my life really was & all i wonted to do is sleep my days away as much as possible.i hated myself & my life.i suffer from anxiety and depression & i can feel very restless at times too if i do not keep on top of it.

this is what is fixing me & helping me out,i started really taking care of myself in everyway that i possibly can,like eating really well,forget all that junk food eat clean lots of fresh fruit & veg,lots of whole foods,cut caffine out of your diet completly if you can,give up smoking fags if you smoke.

take time in the mirror on yourself,learn to like yourself as much as possible if you do not already :) get into fitness & make your body shine :)

take a good multivitamin because you may be lacking in a certain nutrient

as soon as you open your eyes up in the morning get strait out of bed & go for a jog before even having your breakfast.

if you did everything i have said to do in this post,i would bet good money on it you would be feeling 100% better in just 4 weeks.

all the best what ever you do ;)

You have some good ideas there. Finding the motivation to change is another matter though. Yes I know defeatest. I don't smoke and I don't take much caffine. I do drink alcohol though (never used to). I did exercise today, 30 minutes with my pulse rate at 160 bpm so a small workout.

I can't see past it.

raven

Last edited:
Lion Heart

Lion Heart

push yourself mate PUSH PUSH PUSH the first few days is the hardest after that you start feeling just that little bit better & off you will go.

dig deep,do not be a defeatest,you can do it mate trust me,belive in yourself will you.

come on,get fit raven,do you wont to feel the way you are feeling for ever ?

as for the alcohol drinks,i would forget about them mate,if i drink just one beer,lager,glass wine anything like that the next day i am a restless mess with depresstion over my head without fail everytime.

anyways take care & i hope you make some changes for the better,even if you can not make all the changes that i have said,make some though mate

PLEASE

raven

raven

dont give up, ive felt like that but you have to keep going.
Thank you hiddenhavestMouse, how are you doing at the moment? I'm ok for now as I've not yet taken my risperidone so I feel reasonably calm. I'll take the risperidone just before bedtime.

Raven

B

bebe

I do hope you are feeling a little better as the days has passed we all get days like this when you feel life is crap but listen to lion heart as that to me is good advice exercising etc but as for giving up cigs well that's quiet hard for a long term smokers to do as i am doing is not to just stop but to wean yourself of the cigs because to me cigs are a addictive some form of drug and you can wean yourself of them i am doing well with this.
Exercise definitely makes you feel better tho
Glad to hear you dont smoke tho

H

hiddenharvestmouse

hi raven, i have to be honest and say im not great, im still going through a battle myself, some good days and some bad, but i want to get back to normal as everyone does, hope you get through it as well!:D