• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

No more fear of myself

chesterking

chesterking

Since my ego is nearly gone, I have no more fear of myself. Before I was always frightened of what I might say or do wrong. That fear is no longer there, because the ego is nearly gone.

Pre-meditation worries:

• What happens if I retaliate and I say something stupid in public or I become abusive?
  • What happens if I become violent?
  • What happens if I make a fool of my self?
  • What happens if people don't like me or approve of me.?

None of the above stuff matters to me anymore, because my ego is nearly gone.

S

Se7en

Chesterking, most of the people you see while out, you'll never see again. Whenever you have those negative thoughts, make the effort to immediately think to yourself, "I'll say the perfect thing." Think positive, good thoughts about yourself INSTEAD of the negative ones. It's worth a try! (y)

chesterking

chesterking

Chesterking, most of the people you see while out, you'll never see again. Whenever you have those negative thoughts, make the effort to immediately think to yourself, "I'll say the perfect thing." Think positive, good thoughts about yourself INSTEAD of the negative ones. It's worth a try! (y)
Positive talk never really worked for me. Meditation is the only thing that really works. It's the real deal.