• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

no money in bank, stoped benifits

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
was supposed to be gettin my shoppin today, but tesco foned me and my payment failed. i got a letter last week sayin my income support has stoped an reduced my benifits down by 14 pound a week. i was supposed to get paid thursday tho an i was sure i had money in the bank.
so i dont know if i didnt get paid thursday, loads of direct debits came out, i`ve bin hit by internet froud or what.

second time i`ve had no money and tesco`s foned me they carnt deliver my shoppin, i`m goin to the bank tomorrow but i carnt belive it still. stopin my income support just as a move in on my own aswell.

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
just signed onto internet bankin but last transaction was on the 21st when i paid for somthin thursday

L

Louise 28

Founding Member
if it helps?

Sometimes payments from benifits... can be slow if theyve just changed your payments... so, maybe after the weekend it may start to be processed- just to try and shed a little hope on things for you...
Food situation, depending what food you still have....:
(if- you do need help with food- the salvation armey will help- I dont mean that to be bad or negative, but sometimes, you dont know about help which is there, and sometimes people struggle- so at least if you know help is there somewhere, then you can seek it IF ever it was needed- that may not be of use to you- but someone may read it, who it may help one day?)
:hug:

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i aint worried now, i should be able to get some money tomorrow

L

Louise 28

Founding Member
glad

Im glad that you arent worried now.
:)

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
waitin for a phone call from them now, least it got stoped and i didnt get a load of direct debits at once.

only had chips to eat yesterday, wudnt hurt me missin a meal or 2 tho lol

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
ok they`ve just been on the fone and are giving me some money today, get some nice food i think:D