• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

No meaning

rubyrose

rubyrose

Nothing I do has any meaning or impact. I'm not missed when I leave. Others are missed when they go away, and people long for their return. People can't wait until I ****ing leave. I don't know, man. It's just a wee bit depressing when you try to help people even though you feel like a tub of shit all the time, even trying to talk virtual strangers out of committing suicide, yet no one, probably not even your own relatives, would really give a flying **** if you dropped dead. No one would be negatively affected by me ceasing to exist. I tell people about my problems and pretty much get told "yeah, that sucks dude. Good luck with that situation." I want to make it clear that I don't help people to get rewards or recognition, but because I genuinely care and hate to see people hurting. Also, I appreciate the kindness and support I've been shown by people on this forum, very much. And no, I'm not making any plans to off myself, couldn't follow through with it if I tried. At times I wish I could work up the nerve to just get it the **** over with though. Anyways, feel free to disregard this entire post. Wouldn't blame ya.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Not going to disregard the post my RedRose :hug1:

I of course would give a fuck if you dropped dead and would miss you if you leave. You may not believe that but it's the truth.

Remember to put yourself first. If you are feeling like shit or even if you feel ok always put yourself first, don't feel that you have to support.

Sorry it's such a short answer but I do care, I really do.

xxx

W

Waverunner

Hi Lady Rose. I'm sorry you are feeling so crappy at present. I would miss you in the forum but admit I'm pretty self absorbed at the moment (something I don't like about myself) so I'm sorry for not seeking you out and checking on you!

valleygirl

valleygirl

Totally not going to disregard your post. I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. I wish I knew what to say to help. I bet you are not as awful as you think you are, and I bet people would miss you if you disappeared. Sending you lots of hugs.

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

I cant disregard your post.

So sorry you are feeling this way. I would miss you if you left. You have been so lovely to me, so supportive and caring.

Please be good to yourself like you are to others.:hug: xxxxxx

rubyrose

rubyrose

Sounds like I'm just being hyperbolic and seeking attention. Sorry. That's really how I've been feeling though. Thanks for the kind words, lovely people.

W

Waverunner

Not attention seeking if that's how you felt. Hope you are feeling a little better now

valleygirl

valleygirl

Not attention-seeking at all. But you do sound like you are hurting and frustrated.

katya

katya

I'm so sorry you're feeling like this. Sometimes people don't really know what to say to help, but it doesn't mean they don't care. I really would give all of my fucks if you dropped dead.

Please remember to put yourself first; if you don't feel you're getting the support you need, you should seek that out first before exerting your energy by supporting someone else. You need to look after yourself first.

:hug1:

chazxxx

chazxxx

I've taken notice of alot of things you've said on the forum and I've alot of respect/appreciation for the posts you've made. I look forward to seeing your posts, you seem like a very genuine person and the thought and care you put into your posts i think really shows, it has made me look out for your posts!
Sorry if that sounds a but wierd because i know we havnt really spoke much, and im a little bit aware (or hopefully just paranoid) that this sounds a bit stalkerish. Lol.
But It genuinely was only yesterday i was thinking this, i was going to send you a msg or something. But i thought that would have been a bit wierd.
I am sorry you feel unvalued, and it isnt attention seeking, you have the right to express how you feel.
And im not just saying this just to try to make you feel better or anything, but i would miss you if you left, i genuinely have taken notice and enjoyed reading the things you post.
And i think i get where your coming from anyway, we dont try to help to receive credit or praise or w.e but it is nice to atleast be acknowledged.

Xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Depression Forum 1
O Depression Forum 12