• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

No matter how awful i feel I love all of you and I mean that too.

Carol1952

Carol1952

If my anxieties,mood disorders ,depression,bipolar are bad I still love and care about each and everyone of you,I do feel someone depressed.sorry about this gassy to i have gerd,too,you mean a lot to me.I know you dont know me but so what I want to help all of you if I can,Helping others is my passion,oh ya this virus thing is so upsetting too,WHen i see people hugging each other and not wearing masks or gloves it makes me mad.Others feel the same way.I even wear a mask when i sit outside .I am so scared.I dont go out anywhere well part of that is because of my agoraphobia. I saw a anchorman on tv the other night at a protest he turned around shook hands with this guy even hugged him that was a really stupid thing to do .Even one of the other news casters asked him if he was alight,he was,What is wrong with people dont they seem to realize that this virus is still around? well god be with you all and stay safe.

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
We care a lot about you too Carol, stay safe x