• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

No Longer Lonely

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Looks more of a dating site to me :unsure:

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
This is not just a dating site :)

Don't tell me...it's THE dating site...first there were the moonies...

...now cometh the loonies... :LOL:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Rorschach you are so funny.:D

Do you think we could hold a mass loony wedding and get media coverage for our cause. Mind you, then they would just agree we were loony and probably change our title from 1 in 4 to Total Loonies :LOL:

H

homegirl

Hello All

Thought some people may be interested in this site.

It is American based, however it is a World Wide site as well, quite a few users from the UK. -

http://www.nolongerlonely.com/home.php

This is definitely a dating site. I decided to sign up but did continue because it was going through a form of what type of person you are looking for.
If it i a site like this that is just for online networking i personally dont see why they want to know personal details etc.
But if you are looking for something more, you might find it there,

H

homegirl

Hello All

Thought some people may be interested in this site.

It is American based, however it is a World Wide site as well, quite a few users from the UK. -

http://www.nolongerlonely.com/home.php

This is definitely a dating site. I decided to sign up but did continue because it was going through a form of what type of person you are looking for.
If it i a site like this that is just for online networking i personally dont see why they want to know personal details etc.
But if you are looking for something more, you might find it there,

H

homegirl

dollylama

dollylama

Founding Member
It's actually quite relevant, many people suffering from any form of mental illness do feel lonely and are constantly misunderstood. So it's good to be able to find someone who understands you and if you're the type who don't mind meeting people online then the site might prove useful.:love:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X People 1
Eleison People 9