• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

No idea if this is the right place but..

A

abertha

Ever since I was little, I would get an intense feeling of being homesick wherever I was. It could be at school, which was a 5 minute walk away from my house. Then it was the same in going to and from college, and then work. My friend at the time actually took the train into the city where I worked to meet me when I finished, so I wouldn't be a wreck by the time I got home.

I now feel homesick even at home. Why does this happen to me? I have been so many places on my own, you think I would get used to it. I hate it, and it's ruining my doing anything. I have never heard of this from anyone else - just wondering if anyone feels similar and why :(

H

halflife

i used to get like this when i was younger....if i stayed over someones house i could never sleep thinking something terrible would happen to my mum and it would be all my fault :/ it was a horrible feeling...not sure where it comes from, maybe its just a part of the anxiety?? who knows!

just letting you know your not the only one whos felt like this x

G

G H M

I was the same! Not so bad now i'm 20, but im told when I was alot younger I would cry insanely untill my mother walked into the room and always asked for her, I dont see things that way nowadays of course..