No friends

B

BigBaby

I never really associated it with lack of friends. I used to have friends but then decided nobody is trustworthy or uses common sense; after being betrayed by a couple of close friends. So I choose not to have friends right now because I cant trust them, people that share my interests (of the week) are very different from me personality-wise,and most of all I dont want to feel like I can count on anybody.

I have acquaintances, but its very light, we smile we talk and maybe smoke a blunt together on occasion. But since I can go weeks without talking to anyone besides PT co-workers, I can start talking alot and be brutally honest (not by insulting them but giving my opinions on topics the world over). This usually makes them think I think i'm a smart-ass, although its basically stuff ive ruminated on for a long time without voicing it so I want some back and forth, and my convos are rarely ever small-talk. Then I'd be like "screw this one-sided conversation with the slackjaw" and i'd be quiet for the next week, just saying hi.

So i'm happy without the illusion of friendship, just wish I could get my family (mother bascially, have no emotional attachments to siblings/nieces/nephews or father) to be closer with me. Screw friendship, loyalty is a concept of the past

BLACKER

BLACKER

Does anyone else have no friends because of their depression?
Me too.. I have ton of friends when I am HIGH, but I just realise I cannot connect with them, sometime I force myself to speak with them, but I find that I dont have any common topic with them.

All I care about is how to control this unstable emotion. I can understand how you feel..

S

spare235

Sometimes you want friends but cheap people in your community don't wanna see you grow healthy.