No face to face, advice sent to descion maker at dwp

R

RESI2

Hello everyone.

I suffer with severe anxiety disorder, anxiety/panic attacks and argoraphobia.

I was first called to have an assesment as my GP did not provide the correct information to the CHDA. However I was offered a home visit once all correct GP records were faxed along with a support letter from my GP. However I struggle being around people I dont know and this would of made it very hard to have the assesment and would of been a complete mess in such a way that there would be no way id be able to complete any assesment.

I was argued with on the phone from a member of staff from the CHDA and I broke down in tears and had a panic attack on the phone asking her to stop arguing with me and I just wanted some help.

I contacted my MP and they wrote a complaint to the CHDA. I was contacted last week by the lady who made me break down and was told that there is no longer any need for me to have an assesment and advice has been given to the DWP descion maker.

I'm now very worried as to what this means and am currently very unwell and my mental health is getting worse, im so scared right now

Can they find me fit for work without a f2f?

Can anyone please help?

Thank you so much.

exyz

exyz

I think it is probably good news from your point of view. Try not to worry so much.

The mp getting involved has probably helped and this has caused ructions in the office with this nasty woman.

Basically, in my view there will have been a major attempt to retrieve the situation and that is why you are not being called for assessment f2f.

Keep your MP updated as to what has happened and also when you hear from the DWP which may take some time but I think it will be ok.

All good wishes x

exyz

exyz

-------------------------

Last edited: