• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

No escape

R

Rebeca1

The female space ghost/extraterrestrial in my body still keeps passing through my head as to kill my spirit ghost embryo in my head and abusing me,her and the two male spirits crush everybody's spirits once they come out of the body and float up to the ozone or spirit mist so they don't get done by the real spirit ghost lead universal government from outer space for illegally making bodies out of spirit mist and visions.
I've been asking them to come out of my body for about seven years now they reply by saying things like maybe ,I don't know.Even if she stops attacking my spirit it could be badly deformed by now, if somehow a miracle happens like they abscond when humans go to Mars and I'm alive will it be worth it.
It's very likely they are going to kill me in my body I'll be lucky to live two years.
So worried.
Medication doesn't work I'm really dealing with extraterrestrials.
There is no hope is there.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
The female space ghost/extraterrestrial in my body still keeps passing through my head as to kill my spirit ghost embryo in my head and abusing me,her and the two male spirits crush everybody's spirits once they come out of the body and float up to the ozone or spirit mist so they don't get done by the real spirit ghost lead universal government from outer space for illegally making bodies out of spirit mist and visions.
I've been asking them to come out of my body for about seven years now they reply by saying things like maybe ,I don't know.Even if she stops attacking my spirit it could be badly deformed by now, if somehow a miracle happens like they abscond when humans go to Mars and I'm alive will it be worth it.
It's very likely they are going to kill me in my body I'll be lucky to live two years.
So worried.
Medication doesn't work I'm really dealing with extraterrestrials.
There is no hope is there.
There is hope
Is anyone helping you with this?
Is there someone you could call?

R

Rebeca1

There is hope
Is anyone helping you with this?
Is there someone you could call?
I have a nurse who doesn't believe me and thinks I'm schizophrenic, my family have had enough as it repeats some family members are better than others some have cut me out of their lifes but no one wants to know anyone. . Feel low ,I just want them to come out of my body.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I have a nurse who doesn't believe me and thinks I'm schizophrenic, my family have had enough as it repeats some family members are better than others some have cut me out of their lifes but no one wants to know anyone. . Feel low ,I just want them to come out of my body.
Does the nurse help you with other things? Listen to you, encourage you to go out and do things?

Is there anything happy and good in your life?
Is there anything you would like to do that might make you feel better?

Life must be very difficult for you. I'm sorry you have to suffer so much.

R

Rebeca1

Does the nurse help you with other things? Listen to you, encourage you to go out and do things?

Is there anything happy and good in your life?
Is there anything you would like to do that might make you feel better?

Life must be very difficult for you. I'm sorry you have to suffer so much.
Yes my nurse encourages me . I have two children who I love. There's nothing anyone can do it's down to the extraterrestrials to leave me alone.

N

natalie

I think you should take the matter up, with a extremely higher up pshychartrist, and they might be able to seriously help you, I am just thinking, have you tried anxiety relaxation methods at all - just wondering or great one, to listen to music from a couple of hours and then onwads until a bit before retiring, that too could also help.?

Hi by the way.

Best regards.

R

Rebeca1

I think you should take the matter up, with a extremely higher up pshychartrist, and they might be able to seriously help you, I am just thinking, have you tried anxiety relaxation methods at all - just wondering or great one, to listen to music from a couple of hours and then onwads until a bit before retiring, that too could also help.?

Hi by the way.

Best regards.
I've been on medication for about six years it had no effect which is to be expected with it been extraterrestrials. I'm at their mercy. I'm very likely to be killed in my body. Only the male spirit without the bump on his tummy talks of coming out but never does. ☹. I wish they would leave me alone I have two children who love and need me. I sometimes listen to music they sing as they are listening too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I've been on medication for about six years it had no effect which is to be expected with it been extraterrestrials. I'm at their mercy. I'm very likely to be killed in my body. Only the male spirit without the bump on his tummy talks of coming out but never does. ☹. I wish they would leave me alone I have two children who love and need me. I sometimes listen to music they sing as they are listening too.
I hope you can get more help from the nurse and psychiatrist because you want to cope as well as possible to look after your children as well as possible. Whatever the cause/reason for your difficulties, i am sure having a team behind you helps you get through, and you can always talk here.

Are you managing daily living like eating and washing?

R

Rebeca1

I hope you can get more help from the nurse and psychiatrist because you want to cope as well as possible to look after your children as well as possible. Whatever the cause/reason for your difficulties, i am sure having a team behind you helps you get through, and you can always talk here.

Are you managing daily living like eating and washing?
I'm eating in but not that healthy just easy quick food, I hardly wash.
Thanks for your messages it's nice to know someone cares. I'll probably just have to put up with it until I die.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I'm eating in but not that healthy just easy quick food, I hardly wash.
Thanks for your messages it's nice to know someone cares. I'll probably just have to put up with it until I die.
Washing can be a chore and sometimes really hard so i often have a flannel wash morning and evening before bed. Just a clean flannel with warm water. It means i need loads of flannels ;)

Processed food is ok when struggling. I have been having a pie with tinned sweetcorn. It is easy to shove in the oven and then the tinned veg is easy to heat up.