• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

No control

T

TOONAFISH

How many mental health problems is it possible to have at the one time for god sake. I have just got over a manic phase followed by deep depression. seem to be feeling a bit brighter, but the other side has started. bulimia, constantly feeling the need to organise everything into set catagories, stressed, low self esteem, arghghghghghghgghghgh! i feel i have no control over any of my emotions. it is so upsetting. i am repulsed by myself. can that ever be changed. i dont feel down, i just hate myself. pointless post sorry. does anyone ever feel similar? x

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
yes I do feel similiar as time goes on I feel I have got more and more things wrong with me. It maybe that I am discovering more issues through psychotherapy that were always there but buried. I don't know thw answers or the reasons why I just know that its hard going.