• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Nightmares

R

Rabit777

Has anyone been having nightmares? Had the worst one of my life last night. 2 nightmares actually second one was worse.

Foxjo

Foxjo

I have very vivid dreams and nightmares. I always have as far as I can remember.

R

Rabit777

What do you do? I had the worst nightmare of my life yesterday morning that had roots in things that have happened to me and I’m so thrown off. I’m feeling negative about everything people in general. Men just caring about shallow shit. Like I’m so damn thrown I can’t get out of it

T

Thelma27

I suffer with nightmares and night terrors as well sometimes I feel like I am being held down the worst part is when I can see everything happening to me but I can't speak or move and I have nightmares of health professionals putting poison in my meds and I am dying and there is nothing I can do but it doesn't scare as much anymore because I accept it's part of my illness at one point I had to have sleeping pills to help me sleep try not to dwell on your nightmares too much God bless

EdEd

EdEd

Dreams are the cool part , for me atleast.. I like dreams , I always have always will.. I enjoy dreams thoroughly and find them very fun and amazing. Definitely the great part of life.. one of the great parts in my personal opinions.

T

Thelma27

I agree fun dreams are fantastic but nightmares are just dreadful and frightening I love dreaming but only the good kind like maybe being the star of a movie etc I hope your dreams are always pleasant and filled with fun

R

Rabit777

Thanks man it’s such a weird fluke because all my dreams on the past even nightmares were like beautiful movies with details that made me think that they were so smart and intricate that’s they must have come from a higher being but lately the nightmares are bad and lacking beauty. But hopefully this is temporary and I think it is because I’ve been highly stressed. I wish you good dreams and all good things

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I'm sorry to hear this. Yes all the time. I wake up in a panic. But I usely get over them.

EdEd

EdEd

Thanks man it’s such a weird fluke because all my dreams on the past even nightmares were like beautiful movies with details that made me think that they were so smart and intricate that’s they must have come from a higher being but lately the nightmares are bad and lacking beauty. But hopefully this is temporary and I think it is because I’ve been highly stressed. I wish you good dreams and all good things
Yea dreams are pretty fantastic , most the time.. sorry that you're having these night terrors.. I know it can be difficult when you're half asleep to improve the quality of your dream..sometimes.. so I hope the content of your dreams improves and gives you a more , peaceful , flowing effect.. and the nightmares disappear entirely.

T

Thelma27

Thank you for your kind words I really do hope the disappear completely because sometimes I feel afraid to sleep

EdEd

EdEd

I just had the most painful dream ever happen to me , there was a lot of burning sensation and pressure on my tailbone , fir no reason. At all. I've decided that a couple of my past thoughts were inaccurate and irrelevant to my life and then I get met with a dream that was the most painful. The point it was trying to make doesnt pertain to me , or my life. So , wrong answer creator of this dream and you can Cease and Desist permanently , I want no connection to you or any of your work.

R

Rabit777

Could be a random compilation of parts from your day but dreams do pull up unresolved parts of your subconscious and are painful. Some nightmares are cool in a way and some just suck.

EdEd

EdEd

The one I had was an invalid thought , but the dream seemed to punish me for nothing.. just a past thought.. it was extremely painful.. and uncalled for.

EdEd

EdEd

I dont have many bad dreams , but this dream ranks the most painful experience that I've ever had dream wise..

R

Rabit777

That sucks I’m sorry. Been having sleep disturbances and nightmares too. And tactile hallucinations on top of it so no fun