Nightmares

C

Cielo

My Escitalopram dose raised 40mg as per my Doc advise and also I am on Mitrazapine,Aripiprazole..are these medicine causing Nightmares? I was not having these symptoms before...please assist me

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

When I first started Escitalopram, it caused weird dreams and sometimes nightmares. That side effect continued for 1 month then it eased up.

G

Girl interupted

I had that experience with Pristique. Had to stop it, the nightmares were too overwhelming. Getting off of it was the worst experience.

Are you currently in therapy? You may be able to offset the nightmares by discussing them with your therapist.

C

Cielo

My doctor prescribed Levomerozine(sonogan20) for the nightmares..any feedback on this medicine? safe to use or any severe

megirl

megirl

Mirtazipine gave me horrific nightmares not my usual regular nightmares. As soon as I stopped the drug those nightmares stopped

megirl

megirl

I know some side effects can wear off once been on the medication for a certain amount of time, while your body adjusts. One of the medications I am on for the first 2 weeks I had a tingling feeling in my fingers and toes weird but it went away in 2 weeks. Its a well documented side effect

C

Cielo

Thank you all for your responses. Finally I had prescribed Minipress 1mg for nightmare which seems working.

My doctor changed my SSRI from Escitalopram to PreqiQ&Mitrazapine..Anyone has experience with this combination..Please suggest