Night sweats and cancer fears. Help

N

nyc41

Sorry everybody. im having hard time controlling my anxiety. Almost 2 week a ago i picked up some viral infection. I had a fever for 2 days and i went to urgent Care. They put me on antibiotics for 10 days and i finished it on Monday. Since the infection started i have been having night sweats (my neck and chest). I already had a panic attack twice when walk up in the middle of the night and felt sweaty. I started to cry and convinced myself it is lymphoma. i went to doctor yesterday to do all my blood work and he said i dont have a swollen lymph nodes but i cant stop thinking about it. please help me.

P

Pink1234

Antibiotics won't cure a viral infection - they are only effective against bacterial infections. Maybe you are still suffering from the effects of the virus. It may be worth discussing that with the medics.

N

nyc41

I spoke with my doctor on Wed. he did physical on me and said everything looks good but I asked him to do all my bloodwork for everything and anything. I had chest xray done last year and it was clear. Im just freaking about about those night sweats. I can barely get through the day

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi ,that sounds awful im sorry you are suffering so much
welcome to the forum ,I hope you will be ok im sure you will
love Lu xxxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Anxiety Forum 3
S Anxiety Forum 4
LouisaMogs Anxiety Forum 2
E Anxiety Forum 8
M Anxiety Forum 10