Night anxiety

K

Kitty kat

Hi I have anxiety. GAD I have had anxiety terrible today I have been trying hard to do things today to keep my mind off it.
But as it starts getting dark like UK now. Early evening it's like night anxiety it never leaves me alone and I get so fed up with it. Any advice

P

Paultk

Hi I have anxiety. GAD I have had anxiety terrible today I have been trying hard to do things today to keep my mind off it.
But as it starts getting dark like UK now. Early evening it's like night anxiety it never leaves me alone and I get so fed up with it. Any advice
I also get this to the point where I don’t want to leave me room I’ve found do some forum off exercises or even reading a book for length periods helps

Cpt_Stunning

Cpt_Stunning

I'm sorry it's like that for you, I like it when it gets dark, peace & quiet, but I do take
Mirtazapine 15mg hour before sleep wipes me out gives me nice dreams.

Is there anything you're scared of about nighttime?

N

natalie

Hi Kitty,

I would recommend listening to music will be a good one.

Also, see your GP or GP can refer you to the community mental health team, for anxiety medication. I swear marvellously by Pregablin, for anxiety, regardless, whether if it is in the day, evening or overnight. I have had specific very severe anxities, and that was the reason implied, I am on Pregabalin.

Take care.

K

Kitty kat

I am not scared of anything at nighttime, I suppose my anxiety in day goes into nighttime. I still have it now. I am seeing a therapist for my anxiety. Medication may be good for some, but gives me terrible side effects. Thanks for your replies.

Y

Yodagirl

I am not scared of anything at nighttime, I suppose my anxiety in day goes into nighttime. I still have it now. I am seeing a therapist for my anxiety. Medication may be good for some, but gives me terrible side effects. Thanks for your replies.
Are you currently taking any medication to help with your Anxiety or Sleep?

K

Kitty kat

My sleep is fine I sleep well. Only sometimes I wake in night and awake for hours.
GP recommends I take medication but I refuse as I've had bad side effects in past with medication.

N

natalie

That;s sometimes me. I can be happily content asleep, from 12, to call it, midnight, and then bang all of the sudden, I'll wake up with a start, and it's only 4.30!!! Ouch. So I always know and feel toget my workouts 1 per session, done.

Kind Regards.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
My sleep is dreadful constantly waking up and feeling tired in the morning. If I manage five hours without a break I feel great. I do have temazepam prescribed but they make me feel very heavy headed in the morning so only take occasionally