• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

nice neighbor is moving and depressed.

N

nohope3000

I feel really Depressed because one of my neighbors is leaving. I cannot stop thinking about it. I want to move myself but I Cant since it is too expensive to move and i havent got a full time job. I'm going to miss them because They were really nice and it's a shame they are leaving. I feel like nothing matters anymore I dont like living were I am because I have no freedom and I still live with my parents. I just feel like moving is not going to happen for me. I'm going to die alone and unloved and depressed and there is nothing I Can do about it. On top of all of this I'm constantly forgetful and have zero motivation/impulsive due to the medication I'm on. I just want to die I'm fed up of life and everything in it. The way I see it things arent going to get any better and I Would be better off dieing now whilst I can before it gets any worse. I hate life nowadays and wish I was born on another planet that is peace loving and kind because I hate this one. People playing psychological tricks on me is why I developed psychosis and now depression I hate life and if I didn't have my family I would probably be gone by now.i just feel like I Would be better off selling my belongings off and committing suicide.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I'm sorry you're feeling so low, I hope things improve for you soon. It may help to have a look at these two pages on the forum: Suicidal Crisis and Mental Health Forum - Getting Help about what to do if you're feeling suicidal, or if you need emergency help. I hope you can use the forum for support during this difficult time.

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
Hi,
I'm sorry your struggling, please seek help from your dr urgently tomorrow or today depending where you live.
Things can and often do get better.
Please don't sell your belongings.
We care here about you, happy to listen anytime.
Hugs