• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

NHS London

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Found this short video presented by NHS London on the state of Mental Health treatment in London. Thought it might be of interest for people to see..

NHS London

sandybob

sandybob

Founding Member
thanks for that .. very interesting . recognised some of the places too

Can't say I've experienced any of these wonderful initiatives tho .. ok , i tell a lie .. I intially experienced various initiatives .. now i've been left to rot ..:(

oh dear i'm not in the best of moods today to answer this thread in a more positive manner .

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
thanks for that .. very interesting . recognised some of the places too

Can't say I've experienced any of these wonderful initiatives tho .. ok , i tell a lie .. I intially experienced various initiatives .. now i've been left to rot ..:(

oh dear i'm not in the best of moods today to answer this thread in a more positive manner .
I have a feeling that this video relates to strategic planning for London for the nearish future. I'm guessing it is directly related to the Institute of Psychiatry which is just around the corner from the Maudsley...hopefully as the ideas take hold a more 'holistic' set of treatments will become the norm, nationally and locally.

Hope the day gets better for you Sandy :flowers: