• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

News re: PIP and ESA reviews

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D I don't think it's good news on the PIP front Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
L PIP assessment lasted 30 minutes. Is this bad news? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 9
Z benefits news from the I paper today Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 0
N Surprise Happier News - not so d readed brown envelope anymore! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
Not_Crazy_Yet Good news, i hope. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
Nikita Important news mental health charity mind is applying to work as dwp work coaches! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
E Some good news for a change Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
ScaredCat Benefit fraud in news Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 30
V good news Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
P is no news good news? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
P positive news for you all claiming ESA..... Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
U sorry, NO Good news Here.. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 26
N Good News on DLA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
I Bad news for the wrag Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
F had third medical.... no news yet. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
miffyrabbit Link To BBC News Article: ATOS Messes Up. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
S Breaking news: Man in coma refused ESA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
P finally some good news! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
S Pip backdated ? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
W PIP mobility? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
Z got my PIP restored ! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 22
P Got a call from PIP people Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 16
Funnyday PIP telephone assessment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 29
daffy Guide to pip benefits and claiming Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
S Applying for SDP on full PIP Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
P PIP decision taking so long Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
J My PIP claim was rejected Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 18
P I have not had an update about my PIP Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
Z PIP telephone assessment nice timing ! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 24
C PIP assessment today....so anxious can’t sleep Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
Funnyday Pip review Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 25
I Applying for pip worries Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 7
P Work and pip advice please Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
S PIP appeal telephone hearing - Awful Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 14
S Pip appeal telephone interview - what do they ask? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
M (submission letter) pip tribunal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
B Pip Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
Fairy Lucretia PIP saga x Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 32
P Upcoming pip Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 27
Q Pip query Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
Funnyday Pip at risk? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 32
S PIP - Mandatory reconsideration with gp letter? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 78
P Application for pip and work while on anti psychotic meds Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 29
W PIP/ESA/UC face-to-face assessments suspended. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
C Anyone had paper based decision for pip Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
W PIP increase from April 6 Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
P why is PIP only offered in the UK? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 9
PinkCandyFloss PIP Appeal woes, saga continues Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 15
L PIP won, what now? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 10
C Pip phoning mental health team Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3