• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

News: Bullying victims have more psychotic symptoms

R

rabina

Cal,
This is a serious problem both on line and off line.

I witnessed alot of bullying while in school and was appalled that others could be so cruel; I could only feel the pain of the person being attacked by so called bullies who are lacking in self esteem as well as having serious problems themselves.

I noticed the majority of the time that these bullies worked in groups and not alone.

It's hard to trust people on line; one doesn't know who they're dealing with. You've got to trust your intuition and be very cautious.

I myself, had a very bad on-line experience and I'm no child.

The reasons for cruelty whether by children, young adults and adults vary, but I agree there are long lasting effects.

So, it's an appropriate article and applies to all whether on or off line.

I never could stand a bully and often when confronted they shy away as if they're afraid.
Basically, they're bullying to be accepted by the group or because they don't feel so good about themselves.

Careful to all.

rabina

C

calfellows

Rabina,

Thanks for your feedback and support.

The bullying is normally demonic groups or clans, nests of them. Sit down and think about this, that all of humanity is indeed "plural", and the bullying is just the demons acting-out of the general public. There are many books which teach sociology; on "Dealing With Difficult People". Set borders and boundaries with people, mainly; and Nip it in the bud.

http://www.archive.org/details/RealExorcismVeryDisturbing

Cal

R

rabina

Cal,

There are too many reasons to list as to why another decides to bully. They are always self-serving though no matter what the age.

The bully's are just that; bully's.

rabina

P

patashoo

Does this apply only to children who are bullied?
I have been bullied at work and consequently suffer from depression and now I am hearing voices. Could this be due to the bullying?

I

imported_softwhisper

Bertie...

I...have...also...been...a victim...
of...
work...related...bully...tactics...
our self...preservation...
takes...a...tumble...
and...
of course...
self...becomes...what...we...term...depressed...
depression...is...a very...hard...
consequence...
of...
self talk...
OR...IS...IT...SELF TALK...
I...have...learned...
not...to...own...
what...we...believe...
as...self...talk...
other...than...if...it..is...in...a.....positive...notion...
all...else...does...not...belong...
when...we...have...conflict...in...life...
with...others...
be...that...
a verbal disagreement...
or...interaction...
of...
any sort...
then...
that...
persons...
cling ons...(spiritual energies ...family ect...)
become...our...
belittlement's...
who...do...you...think...you...are...?
we...silently hear...or...simply...aware...
we...take...on...board...their...verbals...
and...
own...them...as...our...self...talk...
depending...on...the...content...
we...go...down...
we...own...
that...
what...has...been...blown...up...
oooooo gosh...i...shouldnt...have said...that...
or...
oooo gosh...they...willl...think...this...about...me...
not...your...thought...
but...
sort...of...like...a family...of...theirs...in spirit...
wanting...repriasal...of...the situation...
we...can...become quite ill...
with...
this...what...we...call...self...talk...doubt...
if...
you...haven't...
caused...
harm...
then...dont...own...it...
tell...IT...to...take...a hike...
that...
is...
my...tuppence...worth...
Bertie...
my observations...
believe me...Lily...
of...old...
was...to...afraid...
to do...anything...

softwhisper(xxxhugsxxx)

T

terri

Does this apply only to children who are bullied?
I have been bullied at work and consequently suffer from depression and now I am hearing voices. Could this be due to the bullying?
Hello Bertie Bonker

How nice to meet you. Thank you so much for joining intervoice and I was delighted to read your story not for nothing and you know what my son's not nor no mate ended up dust like you are now and you know what her was more normal than anyone i knows and you know someat else anall her big bad bruvver got her pinned up in her da's kitchen and he threatened to rip her head off if she did not tek her tablets not like 25 mg of chlorpromazine and he was really rather enjoying hisself and he was asking like a rather prize fighter boxer and my mate of mine towd him to tell him off cos you know what he was gonna kick her lights out of her head and he even wanted to take her outside to give her a good beating and you know what as well he was rather taking his time and you could tell his was building up for rather a fantastic orgasm cos thats the pleasure he got and his face was as pink as well and he had that rather luvverly look of pleasure in his eyes and on his face which is eveerso rather nasty and now thats not the whole story it was while my rather posh friends auntie was there with her cousin and then you know what happened next he took our ratheer tterrific ryan out of the situation and took im into the other room and he did no more than not sit abawling his eyes uout not for nothing and the control freaks had taken over the asylum and no my friends favouritst syster in the whole wide world dont want now to do with her rather large big sister or her other sister as well cos she is far too busy going up and down the motorway talkint to lots of traffic and you know it was rather obvious that she get hself a load of bollocks cos she was more bloke than anyone i know and you know what ...... gosh rather a lot of money and those kids did not arf not help themselves to all her dosh through not pinching her credits and getting themselves loads of dvds and cds and not lots of designer clothes, oh r, when she wo working towards paying off their rather large mortgage and running up aeons worth of debt and then you know what that simply simon not young man of hers did dhe haccused him of having sexwith loads of women in their house when she was at wok and she did no more than get loads of money of our other not so lovely sister and paid him off and he is now livingin in rather a gorgeous flat not up near park not for nothing and he ainte even bothered cos you know what she didnt half give him and not me, like hell her did, and shouted her head off and said lots of rotten stuff to hurt and cause lots of pain and you know what that simple simon son of theres did not admit it was not true not for nothing well she did not take any notice whatsoever and netiher did they cos they did not have sex not for years and it all started to gooo wrong after he had the snip after their third kid and then he wanted a gel and she wont bothered and he aint half not the bread basket he once once aws j and i dont half not like him not so swell not hey

Terri sms not for now

T

terri

Bertie...

I...have...also...been...a victim...
of...
work...related...bully...tactics...
our self...preservation...
takes...a...tumble...
and...
of course...
self...becomes...what...we...term...depressed...
depression...is...a very...hard...
consequence...
of...
self talk...
OR...IS...IT...SELF TALK...
I...have...learned...
not...to...own...
what...we...believe...
as...self...talk...
other...than...if...it..is...in...a.....positive...notion...
all...else...does...not...belong...
when...we...have...conflict...in...life...
with...others...
be...that...
a verbal disagreement...
or...interaction...
of...
any sort...
then...
that...
persons...
cling ons...(spiritual energies ...family ect...)
become...our...
belittlement's...
who...do...you...think...you...are...?
we...silently hear...or...simply...aware...
we...take...on...board...their...verbals...
and...
own...them...as...our...self...talk...
depending...on...the...content...
we...go...down...
we...own...
that...
what...has...been...blown...up...
oooooo gosh...i...shouldnt...have said...that...
or...
oooo gosh...they...willl...think...this...about...me...
not...your...thought...
but...
sort...of...like...a family...of...theirs...in spirit...
wanting...repriasal...of...the situation...
we...can...become quite ill...
with...
this...what...we...call...self...talk...doubt...
if...
you...haven't...
caused...
harm...
then...dont...own...it...
tell...IT...to...take...a hike...
that...
is...
my...tuppence...worth...
Bertie...
my observations...
believe me...Lily...
of...old...
was...to...afraid...
to do...anything...

softwhisper(xxxhugsxxx)
Completely on the ball Softwhisper

As per normal.

I don't half admire you and your amazing insight.

Hope you are ok and have a good day

terri

R

rabina

Hi Monika,

I read the article Cal listed and based my reply on it and also personal experience.

I don't believe demons are doing the bullying (may be demons as in malicious, vicious kids and adults).

I also don't believe that voice hearers are the only ones who are bullied for I"m sure they are not.

As I stated kids and adults alike bully for many reasons.

I believe a teenager may bully another to impress those around him; they want attention or they have low self esteem and making another feel badly perversely makes them feel big and better.
The same may apply to adults who bully others.

Those who bully basically want to make an impression upon those who watch and to be accepted perhaps by that group.

Control is another issue as to why one may bully. They probably have little control over their own life issues and therefore get it from the reactions of the one they bully.

We've all known and seen bullies (your average bully). They make no real friends and end up with little self worth after all is said and done.

I know adults who behave like bullies and they're not part of a clan; they want to be in charge and want the attention.

Cal is right when he says to nip it in the bud, but often this is not the case and the child suffers needlessly because they're afraid to tell anyone about it out of fear it will make their life worse.

I'm sure that Cals theory exists also, but the outcome or desired reactions are the same all of which are "self-serving."

Those who have been severely bullied are traumatized without doubt.
Once bullying victims learn the possible reasons for the bullying, they can begin to recover.

It's up to those who witness bullying to help when they can and this can be done especially in a school setting.

I will add that I have witnessed bullying (maybe too much of it) off line and on line and I am always compelled to come to the defense of those being attacked.

Let me just say that life is not fair and those you "trust" will betray you over and over.
Too much pain to bear.

I still will come to the aid of those being abused, but they sure as hell won't be there for me.
That's a painful lesson learned and still felt.

"Thinking is not scary for the most part and can be liberating and informative, but I believe we tend to over-think at times and this is when everything in life can become a conspiracy which leads to paranoia and fear.

Sometimes things are just what they are.

I think too much and it gets me into trouble.
I understand your views though.

rabina

R

rabina

And why do they bully precisely the people that hear voices...??
How can they "know", or dont they "know" and is there onother explenation?
Thinking is not scary:eek: ....it can be liberating , really :)
greets Monika

I wonder how they know.
Perhaps I now know.

rabina