• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Newnewnew

K

katabella

Hello everyone, im new to this site, thought i could do with someone else to talk to who understands what im going through. Im 19 years old so anyone else around that age aswell who has bipolar it would be amazing if you replied. Even those who arent around my age, just talking would be great :)

cloudberry

cloudberry

Founding Member
Welcome

Hi to you. I hope you get all the support you need here. Not BP myself, but my sister is so i know what its like.
:grouphug:

S

*Sapphire*

Hi Katabella

And :welcome:

I hope you find this forum as friendly, helpful and supportive as I have :)

updownupdown

updownupdown

Hi Katabella, :welcome:

I'm new to this site too. I've only just been diognosed with Bipolar II and haven't even started my meds yet. I get them on Monday!

I'm a bit scared but just hoping I'll feel better soon. I'm sure this site will help you, it's seems really good so far :)

E

Ed19

Hi Katabella hope u find the forum useful. i dont have BPD but i am the same age as u.

ed

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Hi Katabella and :welcome:. Hopefully you'll find this a good supportive place like I have. Take care.

Sugar Coated Owl

Sugar Coated Owl

Hello, :welcome: I hope you find this site helpful.