• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

#NewbieAlert

M

Maleficent

Hey guys,

I'm Maleficent, I joined the forum minutes ago, and have in the past used V Bulletin forums, so can't wait to get myself involved with this one! I have emotionally unstable personality disorder, I adore mindful coloring, and I'm currently in love with Sia, and her amazing music video's for example Elastic Heart, and Chandelier, if you haven't yet given them a listen, I highly recommend it.

However I must say I've never been good at introductions, so I'm going to have to stop natter on now, or I'll end up going on about gosh knows what!!

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hey guys,

I'm Maleficent, I joined the forum minutes ago, and have in the past used V Bulletin forums, so can't wait to get myself involved with this one! I have emotionally unstable personality disorder, I adore mindful coloring, and I'm currently in love with Sia, and her amazing music video's for example Elastic Heart, and Chandelier, if you haven't yet given them a listen, I highly recommend it.

However I must say I've never been good at introductions, so I'm going to have to stop natter on now, or I'll end up going on about gosh knows what!!
Hi and :welcome: to the forum.

OMG I totally love Sia at the moment. She is so artistic isn't she, especially how she actually co directs her videos as well! and Chandelier especially has been the best song for a while.

Anyway have a look round, post if/when you are ready and shout if you need any help :)

Marliee x

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome the forum, Maleficent. :hi:
What's mindful colouring? Is it colouring-in in a mindful way.. like a mandala or something? It sounds really interesting. :)