• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

C

Cloudy0101

Hi guys,

I’m new. 25 year old female. I’m not sure what to write here but I’ve had anxiety and depression my whole life. I’m on medication but it only helps to an extent. I just need some hope. Sometimes it feels like life will be miserable forever and there’s no point, other times I can take the good with the bad and push through. I just feel like there has to be more to life than struggling every day and trying to just make it one more day. I grew up with a messy family situation which caused a lot of abandonment issues. Then I lived with an abusive father who only abused me, not my older sister that never did any wrong in his eyes. Middle and high school were hard for me. I was popular and had many friends but I was always the outcast of the group. I couldn’t and still can’t carry a conversation, I would throw up from anxiety if I even thought of going into a social situation, and no one understood me. Somehow I made it through high school and got to college which involved an abusive boyfriend and much more anxiety and depression. I’ve just always felt so lost through my life. It’s weird And idk if anyone can relate but I feel like I know who I am. I know I just want the best for myself and can be a good person but other times i feel like I know nothing about myself and don’t deserve anything good for the mistakes I’ve made. I finally have a good job and boyfriend but my anxiety and depression continue. I have nothing to be anxious about at work but some days I cry the entire drive there and keep a bag with me the whole day in case I need to throw up. Other days, I can laugh in my anxiety’s face. But on the days where I’m anxious, it seems like the good days will never come. And the good days never last. I just need a light at the end of the tunnel. I feel like I’m so lost in life and have no one around me to relate to. Sorry for this being so long. If you made it all the way through thank you for reading and I’m sending you love.

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hello and welcome to the forum. I am very sorry to hear you are struggling with anxiety and depression. You will find a lot of support on here.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi guys,

I’m new. 25 year old female. I’m not sure what to write here but I’ve had anxiety and depression my whole life. I’m on medication but it only helps to an extent. I just need some hope. Sometimes it feels like life will be miserable forever and there’s no point, other times I can take the good with the bad and push through. I just feel like there has to be more to life than struggling every day and trying to just make it one more day. I grew up with a messy family situation which caused a lot of abandonment issues. Then I lived with an abusive father who only abused me, not my older sister that never did any wrong in his eyes. Middle and high school were hard for me. I was popular and had many friends but I was always the outcast of the group. I couldn’t and still can’t carry a conversation, I would throw up from anxiety if I even thought of going into a social situation, and no one understood me. Somehow I made it through high school and got to college which involved an abusive boyfriend and much more anxiety and depression. I’ve just always felt so lost through my life. It’s weird And idk if anyone can relate but I feel like I know who I am. I know I just want the best for myself and can be a good person but other times i feel like I know nothing about myself and don’t deserve anything good for the mistakes I’ve made. I finally have a good job and boyfriend but my anxiety and depression continue. I have nothing to be anxious about at work but some days I cry the entire drive there and keep a bag with me the whole day in case I need to throw up. Other days, I can laugh in my anxiety’s face. But on the days where I’m anxious, it seems like the good days will never come. And the good days never last. I just need a light at the end of the tunnel. I feel like I’m so lost in life and have no one around me to relate to. Sorry for this being so long. If you made it all the way through thank you for reading and I’m sending you love.
Your in the right place here

A

Am33

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The world is a very chaotic place its not your fault depression, anxiety is very normal .It just effects us more cause we are more sensitive than most people . You never did anything wrong in your life just a very difficult world we live in . There is light at the end just keep walking towards it one step at a time.